My trip to Miami..

aly 7

How was the weather?

The weather was great...It rained a little the day we got there. The rest of the time it was mostly sunny.Mid 80`s during the day and upper 60`s at night...It wasn`t really humid either.....October is a perfect time of year to go....FYI...;);)

Such wonderful pictures! I just never get tired seeing them. :clap:

Thanks for liking them....I have a few more left....Running out actually...We are currently trying to book another trip in April....Hoping it all works out.....Then I will have more pictures,just so glad I have someplace to share them....

Thanks for liking them....I have a few more left....Running out actually...We are currently trying to book another trip in April....Hoping it all works out.....Then I will have more pictures' date='just so glad I have someplace to share them....[/quote'] Your sharing them with the world. People all over the planet can see these photos. :thumbsup:

COOPER&BURNETT Your sharing them with the world. People all over the planet can see these photos.

It´s really true!:D I´m living on the other side of the ocean and I love looking at your pics, aly!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2890[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2888[/ATTACH]

Love it! I'd be so thrilled to be driving, and see that sign knowing what lay ahead! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2894[/ATTACH]The hotel Tubbs stayed in ' date='in "Mirror Image"[/quote']AWESOME!! :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2896[/ATTACH]No place in particular really...Loved the waterfall...What is even cooler is what the guy is doing...:):):)

The picture is too small to really see what he's doing, but I'm guessing he's giving you the finger??

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2897[/ATTACH]

The picture is too small to really see what he's doing' date=' but I'm guessing he's giving you the finger??[/quote']No finger ......It is funny though

post-1174-13892963377198_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2897[/ATTACH]No finger ......It is funny though

He's shaking his fist at you???What's the deal with that?

He's shaking his fist at you??? What's the deal with that?

I`m kind of an optomist.....I would like to think the fist shake thing was like"YEAH"Miami is the greatest place on earth.Perhaps he was a local expressing his inthusiasm at precisely the right moment(maybe);)