My trip to Miami..

aly 7

I`m kind of an optomist.....I would like to think the fist shake thing was like"YEAH"Miami is the greatest place on earth.Perhaps he was a local expressing his inthusiasm at precisely the right moment(maybe);)

Yeah. Didn't think of it that way.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2907[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2906[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2905[/ATTACH]The break wall around 14th and Ocean...

Hey, I wanna go after seeing these great pictures. Let's meet up there in Miami! :):thumbsup:

Hey' date=' I wanna go after seeing these great pictures. Let's meet up there in Miami! :):thumbsup:[/quote']That would be totally cool...;);)....I`m putting together a new list of locations.There was so much we missed...We are even spending 2 extra days.This trip has to really count,cause it will become extremely costly if i feel the need to go back every 6 months:):)I `m still a little surprised that you being such a fan ,have never been to Miami......No matter what you do you have to get there.It was everything I expected and more.....I had figured that one trip there would have been enough...and here we are going back

That would be totally cool...;);)....I`m putting together a new list of locations.There was so much we missed...We are even spending 2 extra days.This trip has to really count' date='cause it will become extremely costly if i feel the need to go back every 6 months:):)I `m still a little surprised that you being such a fan ,have never been to Miami......No matter what you do you have to get there.It was everything I expected and more.....I had figured that one trip there would have been enough...and here we are going back[/quote']Well, I'm on the complete opposite side of the United States in California. I'll visit someday, in the meantime, I'll just collect and love MIAMI VICE. By the way, all the remaining props, clothes, etc. were brought back to California to Universal is here in L.A. after the show wrapped, so I have luck getting items in my city as most of the items are here! :thumbsup:

Well' date=' I'm on the complete opposite side of the United States in California. I'll visit someday, in the meantime, I'll just collect and love MIAMI VICE. By the way, all the remaining props, clothes, etc. were brought back to California to Universal is here in L.A. after the show wrapped, so I have luck getting items in my city as most of the items are here! :thumbsup:[/quote']Lucky, lucky,lucky...I live 10 minutes away from Lou Gramm,and 30 minutes away from where Martin Ferraro grew up...Basically in the middle of nowhere NY.(don`t have much to go with around here)In the meantime you can count on me to bring more pictures back to this site...I look forward to seeing your pictures of Miami one day:D:D

Lucky' date=' lucky,lucky...I live 10 minutes away from Lou Gramm,and 30 minutes away from where Martin Ferraro grew up...Basically in the middle of nowhere NY.(don`t have much to go with around here)In the meantime you can count on me to bring more pictures back to this site...I look forward to seeing your pictures of Miami one day:D:D[/quote']It will happen, as many cruises I plan to go on depart from Miami. :thumbsup:The cruise I plan to go on this year departs from L.A.. Can't wait!

It will happen' date=' as many cruises I plan to go on depart from Miami. :thumbsup: The cruise I plan to go on this year departs from L.A.. Can't wait![/quote']Nice...very nice...!....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2908[/ATTACH]This was somewhere on Washington Ave.I have no idea where this alley might be from....Kind of makes me think of "Dutch Oven"who knows......

post-1174-13892963379184_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2908[/ATTACH]This was somewhere on Washington Ave.I have no idea where this alley might be from....Kind of makes me think of "Dutch Oven"who knows......

Alleys have a way of looking similar, but who knows, perhaps this WAS used in MIAMI VICE.

Alleys have a way of looking similar' date=' but who knows, perhaps this WAS used in MIAMI VICE.[/quote']Every place we went reminded me of Miami Vice......Love the alleys.....

Every place we went reminded me of Miami Vice......Love the alleys.....

So do I! LOTS of things happened in the alleys in MIAMI VICE.Hey, isn't it about 1 am right now where you are????What are you doing up at this hour? :)

So do I! LOTS of things happened in the alleys in MIAMI VICE. Hey' date=' isn't it about 1 am right now where you are???? What are you doing up at this hour? :)[/quote']Just got done pulling a shift.....:D:DCracked a beer and stopped here.......:thumbsup::thumbsup:And what r u doing up so late...?We have been here later...Am I wrong?......:):):)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2914[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2911[/ATTACH]And that`s it for Ocean Drive.....

post-1174-13892963379562_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963379758_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963379946_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963380133_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963380321_thumb.jpg

Just got done pulling a shift.....:D:DCracked a beer and stopped here.......:thumbsup::thumbsup:And what r u doing up so late...?We have been here later...Am I wrong?......:):):)

It was only 10pm on the west coast when it was 1 am in NY.Yes, I have been up on this site at all hours before. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2915[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2914[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2913[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2912[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2911[/ATTACH]And that`s it for Ocean Drive.....

Love those Florida palm trees! :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2916[/ATTACH]A few more more of Washington Avenue.

post-1174-13892963380505_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963380696_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963380879_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963381067_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2920[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2919[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2918[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2917[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2916[/ATTACH]A few more more of Washington Avenue.

Is that you with the shades and white shirt, or one of your cool friends?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2922[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2921[/ATTACH]I can`t believe I didn`t put these up yet....I did put up pix of Jerrys before but not from this street angle.....:birdie:

post-1174-13892963381249_thumb.jpg

post-1174-1389296338144_thumb.jpg