My trip to Miami..

aly 7

Very nice shots. :thumbsup: Thanks again and the building looks familiar. But now I can't remember the ep.... :confused:

I know it`s where the car blows up in "The Savage"....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2769[/ATTACH]Where it all began......

Great color in those shots --but where is this pls?

Great color in those shots --but where is this pls?

It looks way different now but it`s from the opening scene in "Brothers Keeper" where the kid is break dancing in the street...I almost missed this one being a restaurant ,kinda masked its identity...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2770[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2769[/ATTACH]Where it all began......

Man...that woman in the white sleeveless shirt is top heavy. A friend of yours? ;):thumbsup: Sorry, I'm a guy. I don't miss these things.

Man...that woman in the white sleeveless shirt is top heavy. A friend of yours? ;):thumbsup: Sorry' date=' I'm a guy. I don't miss these things.[/quote']Yep ,friend of mine.Somehow,some way she managed to turn up in many shots:):):):)

Yep ' date='friend of mine.Somehow,some way she managed to turn up in many shots:):):):)[/quote'] Can't miss her. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2781[/ATTACH]14th and Ocean...From the opening scene in "Bushido"

Was Zito still buried in the sand?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2787[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2785[/ATTACH]This was at lunch on Dania Beach..Jimbos....Not a location by any means...Had to put this in here...This yacht was HUGE..These pix do it no justice..The drawbridge made it look so tiny...

post-1174-13892963333288_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963333733_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963334119_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2787[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2786[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2785[/ATTACH]This was at lunch on Dania Beach..Jimbos....Not a location by any means...Had to put this in here...This yacht was HUGE..These pix do it no justice..The drawbridge made it look so tiny...

Still has a VICE look to it! :thumbsup:

Still has a VICE look to it! :thumbsup:

This was after we failed to find the marina where the end of Red tape was filmed.....:cry::cry:.....next time....

This was after we failed to find the marina where the end of Red tape was filmed.....:cry::cry:.....next time....

It was still cool.It's nice that your here more now that you got your computer!Looks like we all benifit from you getting a computer! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was still cool. It's nice that your here more now that you got your computer!Looks like we all benifit from you getting a computer! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I mostly use the computer for this website...I knew I needed to do more.Especially after my trip...I was only able to communicate halfway.I feel more and more comfortable here every day...This is way more fun than facebook..:D:D:D:D

I mostly use the computer for this website...I knew I needed to do more.Especially after my trip...I was only able to communicate halfway.I feel more and more comfortable here every day...This is way more fun than facebook..:D:D:D:D

MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2781[/ATTACH]14th and Ocean...From the opening scene in "Bushido"

Nice find. I remember the bathroom scene now as Gretsky made off with the money.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2790[/ATTACH]

These are really great photos! It is the hit list scene. So...you found one of Billy's Hermet crabs eh? I can picture Crockett' date=' Caroline, Billy, and a few vice officers (perhaps one sitting on the edge of the Daytona....) :thumbsup: Thank you for taking your time in sharing your pictures with us. I know your busy like me. It's a labor of love. This is so AWESOME! More MORE MORE!![/quote']This was the snail....He did live for a couple of weeks.My sister had one that lived too.It is still alive and well...:evil::evil:

post-1174-13892963335159_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2790[/ATTACH]This was the snail....He did live for a couple of weeks.My sister had one that lived too.It is still alive and well...:evil::evil:

So, it was a snail, not a hermit crab! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2791[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2792[/ATTACH]Washington and Espanola Way..Pretty sure this where Caitlin meets her demise.....It was also seen in the background of "Everybodys in Showbiz"

post-1174-13892963335568_thumb.jpg

post-1174-13892963335776_thumb.jpg