Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Looks like the entrance to the Royal Four Hotel on Washington Ave from the episode El Viejo. Stan and Larry talk to the hotel manager.

Looks like the entrance to the Royal Four Hotel on Washington Ave from the episode El Viejo. Stan and Larry talk to the hotel manager.

Good guess Pink - but not correct |'m afraid think Hotel entrance though  :D  :)

• Like 1

Matt, don't know about the other sleuths but I'm stumped on this one.  Need a clue !

Hotel think Season 1 or  2 :D  :)

Trudy check her street contacts outside Ritz Hotel - Florence Italy

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

Trudy check her street contacts outside Ritz Hotel - Florence Italy

Yes good guess - that was a hard case - well done !!

You see this bridge directly behind one of the episode's main characters at close to the same angle.  The buildings will be no help.  Episode and scene please.  Click for larger image.

100 1509

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

Great case Jim :) While You're working on miamijimf case, here's another one:

Episode and scene please :

ax1r1l.jpg

Edited by Crockettt

I would guess the Seybold Arcade (many jewelry stores) in the teaser of the Maze where Sonny tries to hunt down the shooter.

• Like 2

You see this bridge directly behind one of the episode's main characters at close to the same angle.  The buildings will be no help.  Episode and scene please.  Click for larger image.

100 1509

• Like 1

100 1509

Looks like a clue or two is in order.  Think Season Three.  You see the bridge directly behind this guest star who is a real character.

Looks like the spot on the Miami River where Duddy has lunch with C&T in Lend Me an Ear.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Looks like the spot on the Miami River where Duddy has lunch with C&T in Lend Me an Ear.

Correct Sonny they are at the Big Fish Restaurant on the Miami River.  Very good.

100 1509

J1

Edited by miamijimf

Matt I know you will recognize this place so please let someone else answer.  Need episode and scene where this daytime driving scene takes place.

xxxxx

Matt I know you will recognize this place so please let someone else answer.  Need episode and scene where this daytime driving scene takes place.

xxxxx

bump

xxxxx

No takers?  OK in this episode a guy goes out the window.

• Like 1

No takers?  OK in this episode a guy goes out the window.

Well I knew the clue, otherwise I was stumped.

So this is in Sons and Lovers when C&T leave the OCB after dropping the guy out of the window.

• Like 1

Well I knew the clue, otherwise I was stumped.

So this is in Sons and Lovers when C&T leave the OCB after dropping the guy out of the window.

Correct, they were in the Daytona driving west on 17th Street and turned south onto James Avenue.  They set out to see Mendez but went to the Falcon Diner instead.

• Like 2

Correct, they were in the Daytona driving west on 17th Street and turned south onto James Avenue.  They set out to see Mendez but went to the Falcon Diner instead.

Great question Jim 

Relatively unchanged incidentally since 1986  :D  :)  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Great question Jim 

Relatively unchanged incidentally since 1986  :D  :)  :thumbsup:

Thanks Matt.  I asked you to sit out that case because I remembered you posted a pic of that building at the corner of James Ave as a trivia question.  If anyone has any good photos to post as location trivia, please go ahead, I'm currently out of ideas.

• Like 1