Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

lol, me too  

Which is why I said knew I'd seen it somewhere....but I couldn't recall where or what thread though.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Try this one:

wp52111700_05_06.jpg

Surprised no one got this yet. I will run it by you again.

Charlie, thanks for the clue but I've looked at all the episodes with the word "run" in the name but still have no idea.

Edited by miamijimf

The end of Rites of Passage when Valerie storms Traynor's place?

No, good guess but not correct. Jim instead of run in the title think of a scene where someone is on the run away from the bad guys.

Try this one, a bit harder I believe; Seen in a couple Vice episodes I am looking for the ep and scene where we see this at night as this picture is. Similar view but the camera was about 40 yards to the right for the Vice shot.

wpf886efb6_05_06.jpg

Ju got it mang!

wp52ced13c_06.png

:D 

Great location also seen in Season 4s  "Amen ......Send Money" guest starring Brian Dennehy :done:  :fireworks:  :radio:  :baby2:  :D  :)

Try this one, a bit harder I believe; Seen in a couple Vice episodes I am looking for the ep and scene where we see this at night as this picture is. Similar view but the camera was about 40 yards to the right for the Vice shot.

wpf886efb6_05_06.jpg

While this location was seen in the background of Whatever Works in daylight it was seen in this other episode at night and I had thought for a while it might be stock footage from California. It was not footage from CA.

• Like 1

Yup not an easy one imo

I'm stumped.  The only time I see anything at all like this view in Whatever Works is when the cops shoot the two guys on Ft. Lauderdale Beach but can't find the same view used again.  Comeon Crockettt, Matt, Tom, Pink, airtommy, and Sonny - you can find it.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

I'm stumped.  The only time I see anything at all like this view in Whatever Works is when the cops shoot the two guys on Ft. Lauderdale Beach but can't find the same view used again.  Comeon Crockettt, Matt, Tom, Pink, airtommy, and Sonny - you can find it.

Unless its a Fort Lauderdale location  :D

I guess Tubbs passes this place at night in Whatever Works when he is followed by the cops and before he pulls over on the bridge.

I guess Tubbs passes this place at night in Whatever Works when he is followed by the cops and before he pulls over on the bridge.

No, he said it was a daytime scene.

I don't recognize it and I don't see it in the Las Olas vicinity.

No, he said it was a daytime scene.

I don't recognize it and I don't see it in the Las Olas vicinity.

airtommy- Charlie wrote, "While this location was seen in the background of Whatever Works in daylight it was seen in this other episode at night ..."  My interpretation is that he is mainly looking for a night scene.  This is a tough one.  Nice to see several really good sleuths playing location trivia these days.  Charlie did say it is in Ft. Lauderdale.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1