Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Redemption in Blood

El Gato shoots at his supporter

Hope Matt doesn't mind if I jump in and say you are correct Tom.  Nice shot of the Lighthouse Keeper's house on Key Biscayne Matt.  They did a great job restoring it.  I doubt if it has ever looked that good.

Here is an easy one.  Photo by Tommy Vercetti.  Looking for episode and scene.

poiu.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

Duty and honor - Savage's hotel

Correct Crock.   :done:

This building is seen on the screen as a VCR tape is played.  Need episode and scene.

Noname010

Edited by miamijimf

Matt, can't see your photo.

Here is this problem again.  This building is seen on the screen as a VCR tape is played.  Need episode and scene. 

Clues:  Season Two, VCR tape is being watched in the OCB.

Noname010

Edited by miamijimf

Correct Sonny.     :thumbsup:  It is the Dyer Federal Building at 300 NE 1st Ave, downtown Miami, currently vacant.  Tony Arcaro is standing on the n. side in the newsreel they see in the OCB. 

Dwyer%20Fed%20Bldg_zpsmofi93zc.jpg

Where episode and scene shows us close to the same view of this building (now pinkish) across the parking lot?  Both C&T and the Caddy are in this scene.  It is not a drive-by view.

Nonamexlv_zpst416mus1.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

What episode and scene shows us close to the same view of this building (now pinkish) across the parking lot?  Both C&T and the Caddy are in this scene.  It is not a drive-by view.

Nonamexlv_zpst416mus1.jpg

C'mon guys, this one is not that difficult.  Season two.

Edited by miamijimf

Believe this is where C&T are going to run credit checks on the dead cops in Whatever Works.

Correct again Sonny!  Here are the screenshots:

11downtn Whatever works

PDVD 000

This was the scene after they went to see the priestess but I was struggling to determine what building they were in front of though to do these credit checks. Assume it must have been a federal building of some type?

This was the scene after they went to see the priestess but I was struggling to determine what building they were in front of though to do these credit checks. Assume it must have been a federal building of some type?

They are parked on NE 3d Street, next to Miami-Dade College, Wolfson Campus.  Not exactly the right place for a credit check.

• Like 2

Where do you get a fast look at this yellow sign?  It is an old Dan Jimenez photo.  It may be in other seasons/episodes/scenes but I'm looking for where it is in Season One.

farmacia

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

Car drive of Crockett in Home Invaders?

Good guess Tom but no.  I just watched Home Invaders to be sure.  The Farmacia was on SW 8th Street.

Miami Vice Theme montage from Brother's Keeper :) This area is unchanged since Vice days :)

2vvuowh.png

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

Miami Vice Theme montage from Brother's Keeper :) This area is unchanged since Vice days :)

2vvuowh.png

Yep you got it Crock!!  

• Like 2

Wow...I continue to be impressed.   :thumbsup:

Ya that one was tough no doubt.  I keep thinking that we should start up the level one location trivia again to give less experienced sleuths a shot.  Anyone want to start it?  I'll kick in a few problems now and then.

• Like 2

Where do you get a fast look at this yellow sign?  It is an old Dan Jimenez photo.  It may be in other seasons/episodes/scenes but I'm looking for where it is in Season One.

As seen in 2013 Jim from a trip of mine  :D

a08bd5a7-c98f-49af-b6fe-b7cba8f0b404_zps

• Like 1