Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Nice old  pic which is, I believe, of the Corsair Hotel, which no longer stands, as seen in the teaser of Sons and Lovers.

As well as in the teaser of Death and The Lady and in Buddies. Not to mention the movie Tony Rome.

Great guesses and Susanna Girl welcome to location trivia - I normally see you on the Don Johnson Dusk to Dawn thread on this site . You are close guys right area almost !  :D  :)

Darn!    Eingefügtes Bild    Oh well, it was worth a guess....thanks for the encouragement.  You guys are just too good!   :)

• Like 2

I am beginning to think we should go back to the Level 1, Level 2 scheme for location trivia.  The way this worked Level 1 was for beginning sleuths and Level 2 was for more experienced sleuths.  Level 2 players could only try to solve level 2 cases but Level 1 types could try both Level 1 and Level 2.  Of course Level 1 cases would be easier to encourage more members to take a shot at location trivia.  If we went back to this scheme we might be able to encourage more members like Susanna Girl to join in and maybe become regular players.  The more players the better, of course.  I've got plenty of Level 1 cases I can post and it would help if C Glide would post some Level 2s from time to time. What do you all think?  Matt5?  Sonny-B? Pink?  Crockettt? Susanna Girl?, F-Man, C Glide, anyone else?  

• Like 2

I think that's a great suggestion, Jim. And especially since you have a collection of Level 1 shots that you can bring in.

Would be great to get some more participation as I remember when I started in Level 1, I didn't get too many right at first.

But it was motivating enough for me to pay closer attention when watching episodes, and to pore through C Glide's excellent and comprehensive location site.

Really got me interested in MV shooting spots  and gradually I picked up on more locations.

We need our sleuth icons back. :)  :D

• Like 1

^^ Anything that gives a newbie location trivia player a little help is okay by me!   :p

Honestly though, miamijimf, I'm not very good at this sort of thing.  But it's sure fun to try and I agree, anything that brings more participation is a good thing.

Edited by Susanna Girl
  • Like 1

LOVE this pic.

Thanks Jeremy - this was a hard question and the first actual Miami Vice photo of this location I took  at Miami Children's Hospital from the " Knock Knock .......Who's There ? " episode from early 1987. This was a replica shot .

:D  :)  :thumbsup:  :fireworks:

Edited by Matt5

^^ Anything that gives a newbie location trivia player a little help is okay by me!   :p

Honestly though, miamijimf, I'm not very good at this sort of thing.  But it's sure fun to try and I agree, anything that brings more participation is a good thing.

Thanks guys, I'll wait to see if we can get a few more of the "usual suspects," i.e. location sleuths types to comment.  If reaction if mainly positive we'll start the Level 1/Level 2 system again.

Edited by miamijimf

Whilst Jim and I sort out the level 1 and level 2 location trivia - here is a new question from my last trip in February - quite a tough question ( more Level 2 than Level 1 ) 

Episode and Scene please-  :D  :)  :done:  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Looks a bit like Manolo's House in MIrror Image when Burnett arrives.

Good guess but guess again  :D  :done:  :fireworks:

Whilst Jim and I sort out the level 1 and level 2 location trivia - here is a new question from my last trip in February - quite a tough question ( more Level 2 than Level 1 ) 

Episode and Scene please-  :D  :)  :done:  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

Vote Of Confidence - Angelica's house

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

Crockettt is correct as usual.   :cool:   This is one of my favorite houses, I like the location also.  It appears in two other episodes, one where you see the back and the other where you see the front and get a brief night view.  Anyone know the other episodes?

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

I know two other episodes but I wll hold off and give others a chance :)

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

I know two other episodes but I wll hold off and give others a chance :)

Correct ! Crockett well done - as Jim mentioned seen in other episodes also - front and back   :D  :)  :fireworks:

Crockettt is correct as usual.   :cool:   This is one of my favorite houses, I like the location also.  It appears in two other episodes, one where you see the back and the other where you see the front and get a brief night view.  Anyone know the other episodes?

Jim - this a rear view of the house I took - far left of picture  :D  :)  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5

Good photo Matt.  The address is 1720 W. 28th Street, Sunset Is No. 1 right across the inlet from the LMD house.  Here's one I took in 07.  Anyone know the other two episodes?

Eingefügtes Bild

Here's one that may require the best sleuths to do a little episode watching.  But I've been wrong before.

Eingefügtes Bild

Here's one that may require the best sleuths to do a little episode watching.  But I've been wrong before.

Eingefügtes Bild

Heroes Of The Revolution - Crockett & Tubbs outside Pedrosa's house :)

• Like 2

That didn't take long Corckettt, you are correct.  Here is a screen cap:  Thanks for the photos Charlie.

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an easy one:

Xyt

Thanks Chris that gallery thing works.
Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1