Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Episode and Scene please  :D  :)  ;)

Eingefügtes Bild

Nice photo Matt.  Haven't been in that building in years, interesting that it hasn't changed.  It is one of Sue's favorite episodes.  I'll hold off and give others a shot.

• Like 2

Nice photo Matt.  Haven't been in that building in years, interesting that it hasn't changed.  It is one of Sue's favorite episodes.  I'll hold off and give others a shot.

Appreciated Jim .  :D  :)

Great photo Matt !! :fireworks::thumbsup:

I like this episode too ! :freeze:

:D  :)

Thanks Pink ! Feel free to name Episode and Scene if you know it !? 

Eingefügtes Bild

Comeon someone solve this.  For a while this building was the tallest in the Southern U.S.

Based on this comment I would think it could be the Southeast Financial Center at 200 Biscayne Boulevard, and I only see it referenced in The Fix. But I can't recall seeing the interior in that ep.

Lombard - Dade County Courthouse

The OCB gang rush Lombard through the lobby (in hooded jackets) to the elevator.

• Like 1

Lombard - Dade County Courthouse

The OCB gang rush Lombard through the lobby (in hooded jackets) to the elevator.

Correct Pink!  :D  :done:  :)

• Like 1

This case is not easy but you guys are good and Matt and I think it is worth a shot.  After all C Glide never gets a chance to solve cases and this one may give him pause (for maybe 5 minutes). But of course anyone can solve.  C&T parked here and the garage door looks the same as it did during Vice days.  

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

This case is not easy but you guys are good and Matt and I think it is worth a shot.  After all C Glide never gets a chance to solve cases and this one may give him pause (for maybe 5 minutes). C&T parked here and the garage door looks the same as it did during Vice days.  

Eingefügtes Bild

Great question Jim - glad you posted it  :)  :thumbsup:

Did not even take 5 seconds. recognized it right away. You will have to try allot harder. Maybe something from season 5 where I have not already gone and photographed it myself would have a better shot. In real life C+T would have stood out like sore thumbs so close to the object of their surveillance.

This case is not easy but you guys are good and Matt and I think it is worth a shot.  After all C Glide never gets a chance to solve cases and this one may give him pause (for maybe 5 minutes). But of course anyone can solve.  C&T parked here and the garage door looks the same as it did during Vice days.  

Eingefügtes Bild

Tale Of The Goat - Crockett and Tubbs parked opposite Romulus’ house

• Like 1

Tale Of The Goat - Crockett and Tubbs parked opposite Romulus’ house

You got it Crockettt, way to go.   ;)  Charlie I didn't think it would give you much trouble. I tried to give you a chance to participate in solving trivia cases, will have to try again.  

• Like 1

New Case - Seen in two episodes - name either Episode and Scene please  :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5

New Case - Seen in two episodes - name either Episode and Scene please  :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like Brenda's house as seen from the rear, and the pool scene with Sonny and Brenda in Nobody Lives Forever.

House was also seen in Shadow in the Dark, Crockett rounds the house by the pool near the end in pursuit of the shadow.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Eingefügtes Bild

Correct!! I visited the house last month - seen in "Nobody Lives Forever" with Sonny and Brenda in the pool and then in Season 3 the end house seen in "Shadow in the Dark" with Sonny entering the back of the house. :)  :D  :fireworks:  :rain: 

This house was seen in a drive-by.  Of course it was before the wheelchair ramp and the colors were different etc.  Episode and scene please.

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by miamijimf

I was gonna give Detectives a clue on this previously used location (in this thread) but I decided to wait until Sunset.

I was gonna give Detectives a clue on this previously used location (in this thread) but I decided to wait until Sunset.

Go ahead and give them a clue if you want.  This one is not easy but I know you know the answer Charlie.  It may be fruitless but I'm still looking for a location that will challenge you.  

Me too - Ill wait  - great question Jim

OK here's a clue:  You see the house as C&T are riding in Sonny's black Daytona.

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by miamijimf