Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Episode and Scene please -  :D  :fireworks:  :radio: 

This is a classic Miami modern "MiMo" styled building   It is the City of Miami's, Miami Riverside Center, 444 SW 2d Avenue.  In the Burn Notice episode "All or Nothing" you see Michael and Fiona rappel down the side of the building. 

• Like 1

Good one. If that is off Lincoln Road mall as I believe it is then I have not taken a picture of that one yet. Good question. I will wait a bit before answering to give others a shot.

Good one. If that is off Lincoln Road mall as I believe it is then I have not taken a picture of that one yet. Good question. I will wait a bit before answering to give others a shot.

Thanks Charlie, yes it is in a building on Lincoln Road Mall, Miami Beach.  Comeon you location guys and gals, take a shot.

Eingefügtes Bild

Here's another shot - from a lease site trying to let part of the building  :D  :)  :done:  :fireworks: 

http://s.lnimg.com/photo/poster/b15102d734fe43648f67d1083061b3e2.jpg

Comeon detectives let's keep location trivia going.  Castilo is starting to get upset.  Crockettt?  Sonny-?  Sue?

Edited by miamijimf

Well from the additional photo I can see the building is the Sterling, where Gina and Trudy are after the film-maker in The Cell Within,

Well from the additional photo I can see the building is the Sterling, where Gina and Trudy are after the film-maker in The Cell Within,

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!  Good job Sonny!   :clap:

Episode and Scene please ( either Episode ) ?  :D  :)  :fireworks:  :hot: 

Eingefügtes Bild007.JPG

Good one Matt.  I found this view in a driving scene.  Let me know if you want me to answer it or wait to give others a shot.

• Like 1

Good one Matt.  I found this view in a driving scene.  Let me know if you want me to answer it or wait to give others a shot.

Thanks Jim - give a little bit longer - how do I post the shot bigger when linking in the attachment ?  :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Thanks Jim - give a little bit longer - how do I post the shot bigger when linking in the attachment ?  :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Don't know Matt, you'll have to ask Caipi.  I post photos by putting them in Photobucket and then linking them to the post.

Still unsolved:

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Don't know Matt, you'll have to ask Caipi.  I post photos by putting them in Photobucket and then linking them to the post.

Still unsolved:

Eingefügtes Bild

Good recreation I did - eh Jim ? :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Thanks for information 

• Like 1

Still unsolved:

Eingefügtes Bild

Sons & Lovers -  Crockett and Tubbs go to see Mendez (driving scene)

• Like 1

That's a tough one Matt.  I'll take a wild stab and say the festival on the beach in Calderone’s Return Pt. 2 (Calderon’s Demise) or better yet in Baby Blues where Angela meets with Familiglia in Lummus Park by 9th Street.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

That's a tough one Matt.  I'll take a wild stab and say the festival on the beach in Calderone’s Return Pt. 2 (Calderon’s Demise) or better yet in Baby Blues where Angela meets with Familiglia in Lummus Park by 9th Street.

Good guesses Jim but think Season 5 . :D

• Like 1

The footbridge on the right is the same one you see at the end of the boat chase in One Way Ticket.  Even though you can't see the bridge in the teaser it is a clue to solving the case because it indicates the area of Miami Beach.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1