Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

post-16-13892965698413_thumb.jpg

If OK Matt, here is case #007.  The building in the right foreground appears in what episode and scene?
Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

If OK Matt, here is case #007.  The building in the right foreground appears in what episode and scene?

Edited by Matt5

Ok with Cases 006 and 007 current 

Here's #008   :D  Major Clue - Not a Miami location , Name scene and episode please 

This is from Prodigal Son where Valerie was staying with Sacco.

This is from Prodigal Son where Valerie was staying with Sacco.

You are correct about case 008 sir.  :clap:  Cases 006 and 007 are still open. 007 is seen early in Season 1.  Everyone is free to jump in and solve these cases.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

I think I know case 009 ....is this house formerly blue and was it also redesigned?

My mental image is of a different angle from the tower section.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Is this "The home invaders" when they were spotting the house and the rollerblade girl comes out of the door?

Ref case 009:  Sonny you were on the right track, it had blue trim and the shot in Vice was at a lower angle.

But Caipi got it right, it Is from "The home invaders" when they were spotting the house and the rollerblade girl comes out of the door.  Who can forget the rollerblade girl?

Two cases still open:

Case #006 - C&T were stopped at these lights in a Season 2 teaser ? 

Eingefügtes Bild

Case #007.  The building in the right foreground appears in what episode and scene? It's early in season 1.

Eingefügtes Bild

Ref case 009:  Sonny you were on the right track, it had blue trim and the shot in Vice was at a lower angle.

But Caipi got it right, it Is from "The home invaders" when they were spotting the house and the rollerblade girl comes out of the door.  Who can forget the rollerblade girl?

Yep that was the house I thought it was. Originally blue and shot from the left side angle, and if I remember correctly from an earlier post in a location thread in here somewhere, it was undergoing some remodeling.

The rollerblade babe was definitely a highlight in that scene. ;)

(Also know #007 but waiting for some others to participate in here. :p  )

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

• Administrators

Case #010 Is it Score right at the beginning of the episode where C&T work as hotel detectives?

Case 007 was the exterior shot when Crockett meets Caroline and her lawyer in Cool runnin'

You got this right also Caipi. :-)  This was the Grand Bay Hotel in the Grove, recently torn down.

Cases 6 and 11 still open.

Two cases still open:

Case #006 - C&T were stopped at these lights in a Season 2 teaser ? 

Did not realize this thread was going again though I had been thinking about it. With the new site look it showed up again. Glad the site set up has changed again or I would have missed it. Just wanted to correct an error though. case 9: that house was used in Vice but not in season 1 and it is not the house from Home Invaders. I won't answer it right away but case 9 is still open because home invaders is not a correct answer. The house in the picture is on Flamingo Drive not Sunset Island if that helps.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Ups, you're right C Glide.

It's from Season 4, Contempt of court, judge Dellaport's house.

It's on 2600 Flamingo Drive, Miami Beach

This is case 009, season1.  Episode and scene please.

Eingefügtes Bild

Season 4 - Contempt of Court.

Edited by Pink Flaming0