Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Matt,  I agree, this was one of my favorite threads.  One problem is you really need new photos of Vice sites to create good cases for members to solve.  I used up mine a long time ago.  Another problem is participation, not many members are into into location finding.  If you have any from your trips to Miami or can find any screen caps of locations from Google Earth go ahead and post some new cases. But hey, we have a good workable site again so It is worth a try.

Ok Jim - I will look into have many shots - so will look into it  :)  :fireworks:

Thanks for posting a case but easy?  Need a clue.

lol...and I thought I was the only one who had no clue on this one either.  :D  :)

Start off with any easy one - Episode and Scene please  :D

LT2014/1

Ref Case 001 Ok the answer is -  "Down for the Count" Part 2 as the Testarossa starts out in the "let's play chicken car scene " it ended a block or two away but this angle was seen as the testarossa pulled away . :D

Edited by Matt5

Start off with any easy one - Episode and Scene please  :D

LT2014/1

The answer is -  "Down for the Count" Part 2 as the Testarossa starts out in the "let's play chicken car scene " it ended a block or two away but this angle was seen as the testarossa pulled away . :D

Also recycled in "Freefall" at beginning of  Bad Attitude Ferrari montage  

:D

Edited by Matt5

Case LT2014/002

Episode and Scene (Seasons 1 or 2- Nite Scene ) 

That looks like Collins Ave so I will guess the teaser of Give a Little Take a Little.

Edited by miamijimf

Case LT2014/002

Episode and Scene (Seasons 1 or 2- Nite Scene ) 

That looks like Collins Ave so I will guess the teaser of Give a Little Take a Little.

Glad you are enjoying the new questions Jim - yes Collins Ave from Lincoln Road - good guess but "GALTAL" shot at 20-21st and Collins - case 002 was 

from a Season 2 teaser segment   :):D

* New * Case 003 - Season 5 Episode and Scene - :D  :thumbsup:

This little circular holes look like the Century Hotel's wall, 140 Ocean Drive, where Trudy is attacked in the teaser of Asian Cut.

This little circular holes look like the Century Hotel's wall, 140 Ocean Drive, where Trudy is attacked in the teaser of Asian Cut.

Good guess - think a little later in the Season :D

* New * Case 003 - Season 5 Episode and Scene - :D  :thumbsup:

Victims of Circumtance - Alvarez shoots Helen Jackson by the end of episode. It's Royal Palm Hotel. :)

Edited by Crockettt

Case #005 = C&T sat here in Season 1 - episode and scene please  :D
Hope y'all dont mind me posting questions here in which was always Jeremy's / Charlie's role 

post-122-13892965753893_thumb.jpg
Edited by Matt5

Don't worry about it Matt, I'm sure all the location aficionados will appreciate it.  I may join you and post some new cases myself.

• Like 1

Case 4 looks to be like the courthouse steps at the end of No Exit, where Rita shoots Tony Amato?

Case #004 - Exactly right ! The south side courthouse steps from the end of "No Exit" taken from the steps looking toward West Flagler St.

Incidentally the Season 4 Premiere "Contempt of Court" shot on the North side steps  :thumbsup:

I think the answer to "Case #005 = C&T sat here in Season 1 - episode and scene please"  is Golden Triangle 2 where C&T and Castilo walk through the OCB's parking lot and all three get into T's Cady.