Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

I am stepping in on behalf of CGlide:He referred to the opening credits of NLF, where they find the car the punks have left behind.

Oh of course outside the Bayside complex and also where they filmed the finale of "Freefall" in 1989. :D  :fireworks:  :thumbsup:

I aim to get some recreation shots of the "Hostile Takeover" teaser when back from the Bahamas

Edited by Matt5

• 2 weeks later...

You see the exterior of this bar in Vice.  Episode and scene please.  What was its name?

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by miamijimf

Comeon guys, this bar is from a season one scene.  The decor is a clue. 

You see the exterior of this bar in Vice.  Episode and scene please.  What was its name?

Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Comeon guys, this bar is from a season one scene.  The decor is a clue. 

Tommys Deck Bar formerly at 5th Street - Exterior shot from "Nobody Lives Forever" Season 1 - Sonny on phone to Brenda . :D  :fireworks:

Tommys Deck Bar formerly at 5th Street - Exterior shot from "Nobody Lives Forever" Season 1 - Sonny on phone to Brenda . :D  :fireworks:

You got it Matt.  I thought the ship painting and the portholes over the bar would be good clues.

• Like 1

Episode and scene please.  Building is not exactly the same.  I'm sure C Glide and Matt5 would recognize it but let's see if someone else can for a day or two.

Eingefügtes Bild

Episode and scene please.  Building is not exactly the same.  I'm sure C Glide and Matt5 would recognize it but let's see if someone else can for a day or two.

Eingefügtes Bild

Yankee Dollar - Stan and Larry staking out a boat house.

You got it Matt.  I thought the ship painting and the portholes over the bar would be good clues.

Actually with all the other nautically-themed bars in Miami, this was not so obvious, and that this was not seen in Vice either to my knowledge (both vintage interior or 80s interior).  Btw, where did you find this?

Yankee Dollar - Stan and Larry staking out a boat house.

You got it Crockettt, this was the boathouse that Sonny and Rico barely escaped before it blew up.  They filled in the circular window.

• Like 1

You got it Crockettt, this was the boathouse that Sonny and Rico barely escaped before it blew up.  They filled in the circular window.

SET UP !!!!!!!!!! <BOOM>

• Like 1

Let me know when I can answer Jim  :D  :fireworks:

Thanks Matt, give it one more day.  Haven't found any pix that would really challenge you location types but I'm looking.

• Like 1

Thanks Matt, give it one more day.  Haven't found any pix that would really challenge you location types but I'm looking.

thanks Jim - I hope to have a few from this trip  :D  :)  :fireworks: