Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Fruit Of The Poison Tree - Parking garage where Vice meets Enrique.

Good guess - but not correct :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Edited by Matt5

I'll jump in if Jim does not mind - Episode and Scene please  :D  :fireworks: 

Isn't this the garage where Tommy Lowe bites the dust in Like a Hurricane?

Episode and Scene please - :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Nice photo Matt.  Had to jump in, it's one of my favorite downtown buildings.  It's the Ingraham Building in Miami seen in the background of the very start of the Baseballs of Death teaser as the hooker is walking down the street.  It's also seen in Hero's of the Revolution when Ivan the cab driver freaks out because it is the "Cuban Mission."

• Like 2

Nice photo Matt.  Had to jump in, it's one of my favorite downtown buildings.  It's the Ingraham Building in Miami seen in the background of the very start of the Baseballs of Death teaser as the hooker is walking down the street.  It's also seen in Hero's of the Revolution when Ivan the cab driver freaks out because it is the "Cuban Mission."

Correct Jim ! Also probrably chosen for "Hereoes ..." for its NYC look - after all C&T were supposed to be in New York :D  :fireworks: 

• Like 1

No it's one of C Glide's.

Great shot - I was there in Golden Beach last month and this property is empty - boarded up and for sale - looks a state now unfortunately  :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Episode and scene please - perhaps Jim you should sit this one out  :D  :fireworks: 

Just a guess but perhaps the rooftop of the Anchor in LMD?

• Like 1

Just a guess but perhaps the rooftop of the Anchor in LMD?

Correct ! at the start of Cat's montage he walked across this roof which was actually located at Collins Court/. Espanola Way  near Jerry's Deli  :D  :fireworks: 

Edited by Matt5

Correct ! at the start of Cat's montage he walked across this roof which was actually located at Collins Court/. Espanola Way  near Jerry's Deli  :D  :fireworks: 

I wasn't sure on that because the original rooftop had rooms on the right side wall, and there was a door opening on the left side wall. None of which is in this photo from recent days. So is the Anchor still in that building?

This rooftop was not on the Anchor Hotel.  The photo was taken in 2010 and the Anchor was demolished before that.  Parts of the structure was incorporated into the Anchor Shops/parking garage building.  It looks like the roof top of what is now (or was) the Art Deco Market, 1435 Washington Ave.  In LMD you see Cat climbing over it and then head down the stairs into the alleyway (Collins Court).  Dan Jiminez and I climbed up there a few years ago and got a lot of strange looks from people on Collins Court. 

Edited by miamijimf

This rooftop was not on the Anchor Hotel.  The photo was taken in 2010 and the Anchor was demolished before that.  Parts of the structure was incorporated into the Anchor Shops/parking garage building.  It looks like the roof top of what is now (or was) the Art Deco Market, 1435 Washington Ave.  In LMD you see Cat climbing over it and then head down the stairs into the alleyway (Collins Court).  Dan Jiminez and I climbed up there a few years ago and got a lot of strange looks from people on Collins Court. 

Yes Jim this is the rooftop at Espanola and Collins Court which would back on from the Art deco market  :D

This one might be a tad more challenging.  It's from a night driving scene.

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by miamijimf

This one might be a tad more challenging.  It's from a night driving scene.

Eingefügtes Bild

Easy Peasey. This is one of the first locations I visited with DanJ in the early days of Vice location sleuthing so it has special meaning for me.

Easy Peasey. This is one of the first locations I visited with DanJ in the early days of Vice location sleuthing so it has special meaning for me.

i remember - marvellous visited last Year  :D  :fireworks: 

Matt If you know the answer- go ahead and post it.

Heart of Darkness End Scene - limo drives past these buildings on way to 63rd Street in Miami Beach  :D  :)

Heart of Darkness End Scene - limo drives past these buildings on way to 63rd Street in Miami Beach  :D  :)

Correct, very good Matt.  :cheers: :cheers:

Episode and Scene please -  :D  :fireworks:  :radio: 

One Eyed Jack - Crockett and Tubbs are conducting surveillance on a bookie.

One Eyed Jack - Crockett and Tubbs are conducting surveillance on a bookie.

Yes and the opening credit walk with Sonny and Barbara Carrow ! Well done !  :D