Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Eingefügtes Bild

:Lovely I visited this site recently and in 2011 - Dinner Key Marina from "Out where the Buses ..." - C&T&Hank exit the bar by the marina  :D  :)  :fireworks: 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Eingefügtes Bild

The car park?

When Irish Eyes Are Crying

Or Florence Italy. Hmm...

Edited by SL1DE

When Vice filmed here the car park did not exist. Otherwise the picture is pretty close to being framed as we saw it in vice including the building at left.

When Vice filmed here the car park did not exist. Otherwise the picture is pretty close to being framed as we saw it in vice including the building at left.

I'll sit this one out but will jump in after a while if no-one answers  -  great location :D  :)  :fireworks: 

I will bump this up and give an additional picture clue. The first picture I posted is the view we see. This new picture shows where the action took place.

Eingefügtes Bild

I will bump this up and give an additional picture clue. The first picture I posted is the view we see. This new picture shows where the action took place.

Eingefügtes Bild

In Death and the Lady when C&T attend Glantz's party on the top of the Grand Doubletree Hotel? 

Eingefügtes Bild

French Twist, where Bandi is calling from the roof of this building to set up the meet.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

New Case - maybe slightly harder, seen  during a music montage - Episode and Scene please :D  :)

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

New Case - maybe slightly harder, seen  during a music montage - Episode and Scene please :D  :)

Eingefügtes Bild

One of the best eps of season three for me. We found this location near the high school the main guest star of this ep attended in this episode. it looks like when Vice filmed there only the graffiti is gone. Funny that Burn Notice filmed twenty years later at the exact location.
  • Like 1

One of the best eps of season three for me. We found this location near the high school the main guest star of this ep attended in this episode. it looks like when Vice filmed there only the graffiti is gone. Funny that Burn Notice filmed twenty years later at the exact location.

Wasn't a huge fan of this Vice ep, but did like the Burn Notice ep featuring the younger brother of another Vice actor from Rites of Passage.

Great scene where Michael blocks them into the drug lab.

Nice location shot here and kudos to those who identified it as a dual shooting location! :thumbsup:

Proud to say I worked on the original case of sleuthing this location out.  Good episode for sure. :fireworks::thumbsup:

Great episode and locations throughout  :D  :)

• Like 1

Wasn't a huge fan of this Vice ep, but did like the Burn Notice ep featuring the younger brother of another Vice actor from Rites of Passage.

Great scene where Michael blocks them into the drug lab.

Nice location shot here and kudos to those who identified it as a dual shooting location! :thumbsup:

Of course its from "The Good Collar" :D  :fireworks: 

Episode and Scene please - seen in an end scene :D  :)  :fireworks: 

Eingefügtes Bild

Here's my guess- The Savage- Lummus Park, opposite 8th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach (Castillo gets letter)

• Like 2

Here's my guess- The Savage- Lummus Park, opposite 8th Street and Ocean Drive, Miami Beach (Castillo gets letter)

So quick Jim - glad my recreation shot paid off my friend  :D  :)

• Like 1

So quick Jim - glad my recreation shot paid off my friend  :D  :)

Thanks Matt, good case.  I don't always get them right but really enjoy the challenge of finding location shots.  Couldn't help myself because I recently watched this ep. 

• Like 2

Thanks Matt, good case.  I don't always get them right but really enjoy the challenge of finding location shots.  Couldn't help myself because I recently watched this ep. 

Great work Jim as always   :fireworks:  :done: 

Edited by Matt5