Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Here's an easy one:

Thanks Chris that gallery thing works.

Were you also having trouble posting pics?

Were you also having trouble posting pics?

Sonny- you are correct it was in Golden Triangle I.   :done:  Might as well ask for the other episode and scene where the Sonny Days Motel appears.

Ya I was having a little trouble posting pics but Chris's directions solved the problem.

Sonny- you are correct it was in Golden Triangle I.   :done:  Might as well ask for the other episode and scene where the Sonny Days Motel appears.

Ya I was having a little trouble posting pics but Chris's directions solved the problem.

That would be the ep with the rollerblading babe scene...the Home Invaders, but the motel is seen at night when tailing the bad guys.

Meant to ask...so, like me,  until using the Gallery option, you could no longer insert photos or attach them either?

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

That would be the ep with the rollerblading babe scene...the Home Invaders, but the motel is seen at night when tailing the bad guys.

Meant to ask...so, like me,  until using the Gallery option, you could no longer insert photos or attach them either?

That's correct Sonny- Home Invaders. Before finding about the Gallery option I was able to post photos on this site by adding them to Photobucket and then linking the direct address of the photo to my posting on the Vice web page.  It is still an option.

That's correct Sonny- Home Invaders. Before finding about the Gallery option I was able to post photos on this site by adding them to Photobucket and then linking the direct address of the photo to my posting on the Vice web page.  It is still an option.

And I knew that one too!  But I was busy this weekend and didn't get online...bummer!   :)

• Like 1

Susanna- I'll post one just for you and the other less experienced sleuths.  Meanwhile, this case is unsolved:  at night, no litter.

t343

Edited by miamijimf

El viejo - Museum scene with Bon Jovi song. Mendez' goon drops the suitcase while running away

Correct Tom, good job.

Experienced sleuths please wait a few days before solving the following case to give Susanna Girl and others a chance to ID this one.  

eeee

Edited by miamijimf

Correct Tom, good job.

Experienced sleuths please wait a few days before solving the following case to give Susanna Girl and others a chance to ID this one.  

Bump

• Like 1

Good you're keeping this thread going, Jim. :thumbsup:

Wonder how we can induce/entice some more level ones to participate in these postings?

For me it was watching some eps again after a long absence...and then visiting the great location site of C Glide that really peaked my interest.

It was amazing to me to see these locations as they were in Vice and then again how they were in today's Miami.

I also know I do plan to try and find some of these shooting spots when I can manage to spend a few days in Miami again.

I also liked your idea of the other day of re-instituting the 2 levels of location trivia.

Still unsolved- anyone?

Ill jump in just to solve Jim - from Season 2s "Buddies " nite chase scene- Daytona turns round in the driveway to the Jackie Gleason  :D

Ill jump in just to solve Jim - from Season 2s "Buddies " nite chase scene- Daytona turns round in the driveway to the Jackie Gleason  :D

Correct Matt, thanks.   :thumbsup: it's the Jackie Gleason theater that is scheduled for destruction, or may be gone already. :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

Correct Matt, thanks.   :thumbsup: it's the Jackie Gleason theater that is scheduled for destruction, or may be gone already. :thumbsdown:

Mad , Jim . :D

• Like 1

Susanna- I'll post one just for you and the other less experienced sleuths.  Meanwhile, this case is unsolved:  at night, no litter.

Sorry Jim!  I didn't know that one.... :p:)

• Like 2

Episode and scene please  :D

Eingefügtes Bild

Got me stumped Matt.  If Crockettt or one of the other guys don't get it how about a clue?

• Like 1