Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Go for it Crock, you don't have to ask.  It would also be cool if you add a few level one (beginning sleuths only) problems.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

This location was used several times in Vice. Name episode and scene where we see this exact spot during the day.

11b3ygw.jpg

Edited by Crockettt

Is it the golden triangle when C, T and Castillo go to see the asian guy?

Yes, Correct! 14wwshe.png

This spot during the day was also used in Leap Of Faith and Freefall

faith16.jpgfreefall21.jpg

Edited by Crockettt

This one should be easy.  Episode and scene please.  Click for larger image.

T63

Edited by miamijimf

Yankee dollar - bogus meet on the river

You are correct Crock, good job.  This is the scene where C&T barely escape from the boathouse before it blows up.  This photo is just a little to the left along the shoreline.  The boathouse round window has been filled in.

T65

The next one might be just a tad harder.   Where do we see this building in the background?  Episode and scene please. click for bigger images.

ttyy

Edited by miamijimf

Believe this is from Definitely Miami, from the pool scene with Callie.

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

Believe this is from Definitely Miami, from the pool scene with Callie.

Yes very good Sonny.  It is the Callie pool scene and this building from this angle is seen in the background when Clemente's messenger runs away.  Here is the screenshot.

In background As Clementes messenger runs away

Try this one.  Episode and scene please.  

d21eb822-13d2-487e-8058-afe77bb9d3b6_zps

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

That building was key in helping me find this location originally as we see the address on it which leads us to the nearby building that is the center of attention. I wont answer but just say the character of interest was quite a number. 

• Like 1

Comeon sleuths C Glide gave you a good clue.  One of the occupants of a nearby building was really something.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

Comeon sleuths C Glide gave you a good clue.  One of the occupants of a nearby building was really something.

Great question Jim  :D

Great question Jim  :D

Hey I finally found a problem that is giving you great sleuths trouble.  Thanks to C Glide.   :thumbsup:   Another clue tomorrow if nobody gets it by then.

Edited by miamijimf

Background as C&T pull up to go to Gina's  at 742 12th St / Meridian Avenue in Miami Beach in "Give a Little, Take a Little "  :D

• Like 1

Background as C&T pull up to go to Gina's  at 742 12th St / Meridian Avenue in Miami Beach in "Give a Little, Take a Little "  :D

Yes, great job Matt.   :cool:  This one was not a piece of cake.  Here is the screenshot.  I'm currently out of photos of filming sites so go ahead and post sleuths.  Remember you can always use a Google Earth capture instead of an original photo.

put%20in%20photobucket.jpg_zpszzn31blw.j

I'll jump in if no-one minds - I took this last Year - Episode and any scene please  :D  

3eafb0f3-2ec9-41ed-aa55-7b161f21391c_zps

Edited by Matt5

I'll jump in if no-one minds - I took this last Year - Episode and any scene please  :D  

3eafb0f3-2ec9-41ed-aa55-7b161f21391c_zps

I'll take a stab- The Good Collar the "Eastlake HS" scene with the reporter standing in front.  Miami Jackson HS has been reconstructed since Vice maybe that's why it looks different.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

I'll take a stab- The Good Collar the "Eastlake HS" scene with the reporter standing in front.  Miami Jackson HS has been reconstructed since Vice maybe that's why it looks different.

Correct Jim ! reconstructed yes but was filmed here off NW36th Street  :D

Episode and Scene please - Im more interested in the building in the foreground taken in this photo from last year and was only seen in one episode throughout the series run  :D

400e8c7a-13d1-4642-aff2-c9afe27b7fa7_zps

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 2