Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Here's a clue about the episode.  For those of you who know your Vice, this will give it away but it's been posted for a while.  Due to one aspect of the story line, it is one of my least favorite episodes.  Vice was really pushing the boundaries of socially acceptable TV subjects for the 80s.  Even today the conduct of the villian is considered one of the most reprehensible types of behavior.  Anyone?

Here's a clue about the episode.  For those of you who know your Vice, this will give it away but it's been posted for a while.  Due to one aspect of the story line, it is one of my least favorite episodes.  Vice was really pushing the boundaries of socially acceptable TV subjects for the 80s.  Even today the conduct of the villian is considered one of the most reprehensible types of behavior.  Anyone?

Well I can think of a number of Vice eps that pushed the boundaries on socially acceptable behavior, such as  LMD, No Exit (that ep always bothers me). Little Prince, and later eps post Daytona of the Savage, and Shadow in the Dark.

But the ep you are referring to must be Junk Love re incest, where C&T are on their way to Silva's house.  

• Like 1

• Administrators

The house does look familiar from a drive-by scene, but there are so many of them that I can't put my finger on which one.

A guess would be in Badge of Dishonor, where Tubbs is chasing a woman through Jose Marti park? (based on the columns and water)

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

New case - Episode and Scene please Vicers :D  :)  :done:  :fireworks: 

Eingefügtes Bild

I bet you were really getting the Vice vibe when walking thru this vice scene/location..

I bet you were really getting the Vice vibe when walking thru this vice scene/location..

Loved seeing this angle , which was only seen during this episode throughtout the show'  run, :D  :)  :thumbsup:

A guess would be in Badge of Dishonor, where Tubbs is chasing a woman through Jose Marti park? (based on the columns and water)

Correct !

This one is not as difficult.  Please provide episode and scene where this building appears.

Eingefügtes Bild

Where did you get this picture? It is awesome. When I was sussing out this episode I discovered this building. I write discovered as previously I had no idea there had been a building there and the scene made a lot more sense after placing this building. Seems a shame they tore it down.

Where did you get this picture? It is awesome. When I was sussing out this episode I discovered this building. I write discovered as previously I had no idea there had been a building there and the scene made a lot more sense after placing this building. Seems a shame they tore it down.

Thanks Charlie.  Can't remember where this photo came from, as a Miami history buff I collect many classic photos mainly from the internet.  It was a beautiful air conditioned building where I spent many happy hours as a kid and as a younger man.  Wish they had left it when they reconstructed the park. (hint) 

Thanks Charlie.  Can't remember where this photo came from, as a Miami history buff I collect many classic photos mainly from the internet.  It was a beautiful air conditioned building where I spent many happy hours as a kid and as a younger man.  Wish they had left it when they reconstructed the park. (hint) 

Shame they tore this building down 

• Like 1

Final clues: Bayfront Park, Season 2.  It's been posted long enough.  Go ahead and solve it Matt if you know it.

Edited by miamijimf

Yes Crockettt, it's the old Miami main library on Biscayne Blvd that C&T drive by in Florence Italy.  Case solved.   :thumbsup:

Edited by miamijimf

Yes Crockettt, it's the old Miami main library on Biscayne Blvd that C&T drive by in Florence Italy.  Case solved.   :thumbsup:

I would have loved to have seen that old library  

Edited by Matt5

I have several of this location - including some closer - up shots but Ill start off with this one  . Episode and Scene please - :D  :fireworks:

Eingefügtes Bild

Edited by Matt5

Built in '51 so wasn't terribly ancient in Vice days.

Looks to me to be where Angelina is painting in Calderone's Return. Would be US Virgin Islands.

Good guess - but not correct on this occasion.