Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

16 hours ago, Tom said:

Thanks, great find and a tough one as it seems closed now and looks different (was a hip front with neon sign in the episode)!

When I visited the site last year I thought that must be it (same obscure name) it was closed and empty in 2017 just outside Little Havana.

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Safe house in Like a Hurricane when Crockett brings his son in

Well done - correct !

Is it near where we saw Trudy and Rico talking on the sidewalk in “Irish Eyes”?

15 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Is it near where we saw Trudy and Rico talking on the sidewalk in “Irish Eyes”?

Good guess but not correct 

It’s last two seasons :fireworks:

16 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Okay one more guess. Near the church in “God’s Work”?

Sorry - good guess 

This is a Miami Beach location.

Matt, I looked at the season 5 episodes that had shots in that hotel and can't find it.  Did I just miss it?

Sorry Jim I meant this was a Season 5 episode with scenes from the Park Central in the same episode as where this location in the location trivia question appeared.

On 5/7/2018 at 12:52 PM, Matt5 said:

Episode and scene please :- 

32EA64B4-D75D-4B53-B367-6B7FD54396F3.jpeg

The answer is Season 5s “Asian Cut “ this is what we see (Drexel Avenue) behind  Crockett as he gets into the Ferrari after he comes out of City Hall followed by the Aussie news reporter.

That one was tough Matt, I looked carefully at that scene and didn't recognize it.  Changed a lot.  Glad to see Location trivia however.  Makes me want to post more of those or neon trivia again but would have to reuse old photos.  What do you think?

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

That one was tough Matt, I looked carefully at that scene and didn't recognize it.  Changed a lot.  Glad to see Location trivia however.  Makes me want to post more of those or neon trivia again but would have to reuse old photos.  What do you think?

Yes do it Jim :thumbsup:

We see this restaurant in only one episode during the shows run in the background of a scene - episode and scene please. :hippie:

2C3BEDAA-7EC1-4357-AFAE-2C8AD6DA4E67.jpeg

Edited by Matt5

The Rusty Pelican formerly Yaze on Rickenbacker Causeway was used in two eps: Yankee Dollar and Walk-Alone. I don't know which ep you had in mind.

maybe it's in the background of the teaser in Mirror Image where Crockett and Tubbs are in the marina on the other side of the street.

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

The Rusty Pelican formerly Yaze on Rickenbacker Causeway was used in two eps: Yankee Dollar and Walk-Alone. I don't know which ep you had in mind.

maybe it's in the background of the teaser in Mirror Image where Crockett and Tubbs are in the marina on the other side of the street.

Good guess Tom but not correct, not the episode I was thinking of - Yaze (then Horatios) is a different restaurant to the Rusty Pelican and is now named Whisky Joe’s. Its slightly set back from the RP but the next building to it.

Edited by Matt5

15 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

You see it very briefly in a drive-by in Season Four’s Blood and Roses.

That’s the one - correct.

Yaze Tom mentioned was more to the right of this restaurant set back by the causeway. 

742B273E-764A-442A-9DC6-BB6F869AB3F9.jpeg

Edited by Matt5