Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

It’s a wild shot but is it (I’d love it to be) an establishing shot (university) from “Free Verse” and another episode. Some of the building matches.

3B1C3AA5-7A81-4270-BE4F-577CC9A05030.jpeg

Edited by Matt5

1 minute ago, Matt5 said:

It’s a wild shot but is it (I’d love it to be) an establishing shot (university) from “Free Verse” and another episode. Some of the building matches. 

No, it's not that one.  The one I'm talking about has been correctly identified as the Brickell district of Miami, just not quite the correct building.

13 hours ago, airtommy said:

No, it's not that one.  The one I'm talking about has been correctly identified as the Brickell district of Miami, just not quite the correct building.

Hmm I can see it’s Brickell but a tough call!

Heart of Darkness.  Artie calls C&T, the building behind him is the Suntrust Bank Bldg. at 701 Brickell.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Heart of Darkness.  Artie calls C&T, the building behind him is the Suntrust Bank Bldg. at 701 Brickell.

You got the building right.  But that view is the side of the building.  When do we see the front?

On 8/21/2018 at 11:48 PM, airtommy said:

Name an episode and what scene in that episode when we see this building from approximately this viewpoint.

The building has been substantially renovated since we saw it on Vice, and because of that this filming location has never been correctly identified.

P1000978b.jpg

I said "an episode" not "the episode" because there are many.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb airtommy:

care to make a guess @Tom ?

My guesses have been mentioned already by Matt and Miamijimf and were wrong. Honestly I don‘t know which recurring use in episodes you refer to.

6 hours ago, Tom said:

My guesses have been mentioned already by Matt and Miamijimf and were wrong. Honestly I don‘t know which recurring use in episodes you refer to.

You've almost got the correct answer right there.  :dance2:

Are you talking about the season 1 opening montage where you see the "Flagship National Bank" at 701 Brickell pictued in CGlide's web site?

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Are you talking about the season 1 opening montage where you see the "Flagship National Bank" at 701 Brickell pictued in CGlide's web site?

Winner!  I'll post details tonight.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

Season?  Would help.

A clue already  Jim ?  :):D

I think this is a tough one so I’ll say this is a daytime shot.

OK I just figured it out.  It's a tough one.  It wasn't the episode I first thought of.   I can't think of a decent clue, to be honest.

My first thought was "Huh?".   Then I noticed the railroad on the left and recognized the neighborhood - One Eyed Jack (Carrow house).  But I looked that up and it wasn't right (only one block away).  Then I noticed the Red Tape railroad crossing nearby and I got it.

Here's an oldie but a goodie.  Area is totally changed these days.  You see people run out from the left.  Need episode and scene.

dan someone comes out the door on left.jpg

Bad Timing, Cathleen‘s bar and Crockett diving through the window during the shootout. A little bit further up is the bridge where they set up a trap for „The Savage“

12 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Here's an oldie but a goodie.  Area is totally changed these days.  You see people run out from the left.  Need episode and scene.

dan someone comes out the door on left.jpg

Very good recreation shot.

11 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Very good recreation shot.

Ya Dan is an excellent photographer.  So are you.  Have the solution?

Edited by miamijimf