Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, airtommy said:

Brother's Keeper car/boat chase?

Not quite but very close! The Mimosa condos on Collins seen during the short drive scene after Trini Del Soto was killed.

Airtommy you found  this location a few years ago, scroll half way down the link (page 6).

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!

The front and north side of the Mimosa on Collins (as in my question) is seen in the Pilot during this short drive (day) scene at around the 56-57 minute mark.:hippie:

Edited by Matt5

I think the trivias are just an understood free-for-all, as long as we don’t have multiple cases open simultaneously in the same thread. :thumbsup:

@Ferrariman will always be the “Tivia Master Extraordinaire”, though. :tasse:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a case anyone can solve.  Seen while a character is driving.  Photo taken in 07 so several changes since it was filmed.   In Vice you see large apt buildings on the left of the photo and no US 441 sign.  Episode and scene please.

71modified.jpg

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 11:02 AM, miamijimf said:

Here is a case anyone can solve.  Seen while a character is driving.  Photo taken in 07 so several changes since it was filmed.   In Vice you see large apt buildings on the left of the photo and no US 441 sign.  Episode and scene please.

71modified.jpg

When Crockett pulls into Los Dos Hermanos auto repair in "Forgive Us Our Debts".  I didn't recognize it.  I had to find the location by looking at major intersections with US 441 and then I figured out what it was.

losdos.png.b309cecd053c6802c5b356893e6fda08.png

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, airtommy said:

When Crockett pulls into Los Dos Hermanos auto repair in "Forgive Us Our Debts".  I didn't recognize it.  I had to find the location by looking at major intersections with US 441 and then I figured out what it was.

losdos.png.b309cecd053c6802c5b356893e6fda08.png

Yes very good airtommy.  It's one of DanJ's old photos.  I saved a lot of the old .org pages because I had the feeling the site was going away and I hated the idea of all that location finding work being lost.

Edited by miamijimf

• 2 months later...

You're 1.7  :)  Doesn't matter anyway, Level 2 is open to everybody.

I love this question.  Right now I haven't the foggiest idea what the answer is.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Crockettt said:

I think it's from "Heroes of the Revolution" when Crockett and Tubbs confront Garbey at the Miami airport.

Good guess but not correct :cheers: