Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Matt5:

New location? Nice...

I was going to say the house seen in “Baby Blues” when Gina questions Stanley Tucci’s character at the front door.

This location on Pinetree is known already.

23 hours ago, airtommy said:

In what episode do we see this house?  The house has been modified substantially since we saw it on MV.

• Orange  ---  This part of the house is pretty much unchanged.  The rest is quite different.
  • Yellow  ---  In the MV scene you could drive a car through to the back along there.  Today that is closed off to cars.

trivia1.png

- new unknown location

- seen only at night

There are not many unknown houses left. Most in season 4. the only night time example that remotely fits&comes to my mind is one of the homes in Love at first sight .

On 7/17/2018 at 4:26 PM, Tom said:

I bet 10000 yen at 7:1 that you bribed the janitor! :p

PS the Bikers episode grew on me over the years. The scene where C&T find the body wrapped up in a bedsheet and tied to a column inside this building and Crockett comments "We can rule out suicide" is IMHO one of the best lines of the series.

I was staying at The Palace Condominium building at 1541 Brickell and the same firm runs The Atlantis. They had many empty condos at the Atlantis and said I could go as I was staying at their sister property at the time. @Dadrian

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

I was staying at The Palace Condominium building at 1541 Brickell and the same firm runs The Atlantis. They had many empty condos at the Atlantis and said I could go as I was staying at their sister property at the time. @Dadrian

Like Rod Stewart says, “some guys have all the luck”. :p

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Like Rod Stewart says, “some guys have all the luck”. :p

Really ? Thought these guys said it, The “Great McCarthy” house band ?! :p

25413310-2708-4F6E-A26D-2A63E8694237.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Really ? Thought these guys said it, The “Great McCarthy” house band ?! :p

25413310-2708-4F6E-A26D-2A63E8694237.jpeg

They did! :) 

I was actually quoting Crockett from “Lombard” :p

On 7/25/2018 at 8:29 PM, airtommy said:

In what episode do we see this house?  The house has been modified substantially since we saw it on MV.

• Orange  ---  This part of the house is pretty much unchanged.  The rest is quite different.
  • Yellow  ---  In the MV scene you could drive a car through to the back along there.  Today that is closed off to cars.

trivia1.png

On 7/26/2018 at 8:02 PM, airtommy said:

- new unknown location

- seen only at night

Anyone?

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

no more clues until you pursue your current leads

This an excellent find - I just followed up on the leads! 

On 7/26/2018 at 8:11 PM, miamijimf said:

Makes me think of the Sunset Islands.  Am I on the right track?

airtommy?

On 7/25/2018 at 8:29 PM, airtommy said:

trivia1.png

Matt5 has figured this out (told me via PM).  Tom pretty much figured it out from the clues and I was hoping someone would pursue Tom's lead but I guess that's not happening.  It was the murderer's house in "Love At First Sight".

Love2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, airtommy said:

Matt5 has figured this out (told me via PM).  Tom pretty much figured it out from the clues and I was hoping someone would pursue Tom's lead but I guess that's not happening.  It was the murderer's house in "Love At First Sight".

Love2.png

It’s a great find and in South Miami too( which with the numbers in the address we thought it could be) - what is the exact location airtommy. Great work indeed!

Edited by Matt5

vor 10 Stunden schrieb airtommy:

Love2.png

Incredible find! It's the house with the partially visible number (83xx). There are other unknown houses in this ep that are close by for sure.

@airtommy: what's the address and how in the world did you find it given its scarcity of intel and massive refurbishment?

details posted here

I don't remember how I found it, it was a while ago, but I pretty much just looked across town just south of SW 85th St.

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

It’s a great find we knew and could tell the 850- in the numbers which I thought with that and the  style could be a Grove or South Miami house as said in the PM to you, but I agree the houses are maybe close by - no guarantee with Vice though!

Edited by Matt5

vor 58 Minuten schrieb airtommy:

details posted here

I don't remember how I found it, it was a while ago, but I pretty much just looked across town just south of SW 85th St.

Amazing especially since this has been the episode with most unknown locations so far! You obviously went by the roofline, everything else is unrecognizable. Now I will check the neighborhood as I always suspected the other villas used in this ep (home of Lorri Petty and the blond gym type whose name I forgot) are nearby. There is even a scene where Crockett approaches a house with a street sign in my plain sight, but even on stills it was too small to be readable on the DVD version. 

With this new intel we should go over this ep again to find the other locations missing. Hope CGlide gets motivated now as well :p

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/14/2018 at 7:27 PM, airtommy said:

Name the night-time scene where we see this:

trivia2.jpg

The camera pans across from left to right following a car as it goes around the corner.