Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Crockettt:

Give a Little, Take a Little - exterior shot of Ramirez's house

Yes, this might be it. It was completely remodeled, I posted pictures recently in the locations thread for that episode (or for Killshot). Hard to recognize at all....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crockettt said:

Give a Little, Take a Little - exterior shot of Ramirez's house

Correct!  I'll post details later today.

trivia1.png

Give-Little1.png

Edited by airtommy

This question is open to everybody.  In which episode do we see this building?  We see it at night.  This location is still unknown.

trivia2.png.d290cd856c76e739b67c55e0842288e2.png

3 hours ago, airtommy said:

This question is open to everybody.  In which episode do we see this building?  We see it at night.  This location is still unknown.

trivia2.png.d290cd856c76e739b67c55e0842288e2.png

This building was seen as an establishing shot for Dale Menton’s condo in “Golden Triangle” (Part 2). I noticed it whilst watching the episode that it was an unknown location - highly likely an LA location.

A1610EB5-414D-4A1C-8C12-B9E4E26562D4.jpeg

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Matt5 said:

This building was seen as an establishing shot for Dale Menton’s condo in “Golden Triangle” (Part 2). I noticed it whilst watching the episode that it was an unknown location - highly likely an LA location.

Correct!  That was a hard one!  Surprisingly, it's in Miami ...

• 3 weeks later...

This question is open to everybody.

In which episode do we see this view?  It's a short driving clip.  This location has not yet been identified.

trivia.png.94dd99e49734100cfc5a262db4935b2c.png

Edited by airtommy

vor 4 Stunden schrieb airtommy:

In which episode do we see this view?  It's a short driving clip.  This location has not yet been identified.

trivia.png.94dd99e49734100cfc5a262db4935b2c.png

There are not many unknown driving segments left. That background does not ring a bell with me. But it´s definitely not the unknown driving segment in Made for each other and not the one in the limo in Over the line!

Location 37th Ave is near to the Jai-Ali Fronton so it makes me think of Viking Bikers which was partly filmed across from there.  Just a shot in the dark without looking at the ep.- literally.

3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Location 37th Ave is near to the Jai-Ali Fronton so it makes me think of Viking Bikers which was partly filmed across from there.  Just a shot in the dark without looking at the ep.- literally.

Nope, not Viking Bikers.

Daytime scene, Tubbs' Caddy.

10 hours ago, Tom said:

There are not many unknown driving segments left. That background does not ring a bell with me. But it´s definitely not the unknown driving segment in Made for each other and not the one in the limo in Over the line!

correct, neither of those

21 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Total wild guess here, but is it Rock & A Hard Place?  When Rico picks up Sonny from Los Angeles?

nope, not that ep

• daytime
  • the Caddy is following another vehicle
  • the building on the left is unmarked today, but in the Vice clip we can see a sign that tells us what it is

vor 3 Stunden schrieb airtommy:

correct, neither of those

nope, not that ep

• daytime
  • the Caddy is following another vehicle
  • the building on the left is unmarked today, but in the Vice clip we can see a sign that tells us what it is

With these clues plus the intel that this episode filmed in that area in other scenes it was easy. It´s from When Irish eyes are crying when Tubbs and Sonny are tailing Eddy and Bunny at approx. 36:48 into the episode. The building had a Winn Dixie Supermarket sign. And Sonny was a "lying" to Trudy at headquarters that they were driving northbound on Biscayne. And Trudy was fantasizing to Gina that "Sonny was right. They are headed right for the beach!" (Which is impossible at this location driving north) :)

@airtommyscanning all episodes for remaining unknown snippets ....? :clap:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-07 um 09.19.02.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Tom said:

With these clues plus the intel that this episode filmed in that area in other scenes it was easy. It´s from When Irish eyes are crying when Tubbs and Sonny are tailing Eddy and Bunny at approx. 36:48 into the episode. The building had a Winn Dixie Supermarket sign. And Sonny was a "lying" to Trudy at headquarters that they were driving northbound on Biscayne. And Trudy was fantasizing to Gina that "Sonny was right. They are headed right for the beach!" (Which is impossible at this location driving north) :)

Bingo!

34 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Name the episode and describe the scene where we see this building:

trivia2.png.c39b12eac82ee46db0dfbd5d6b1c8aff.png

Leon and Crockett driving in the pilot?

Kinda looks like the building in Tale of the Goat-corner North Miami Avenue and North 5th Street ("Voodoo House" and attack on Romulus).

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Leon and Crockett driving in the pilot?

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Kinda looks like the building in Tale of the Goat-corner North Miami Avenue and North 5th Street ("Voodoo House" and attack on Romulus).

No and no.

• Haha 1

Maybe I've underestimated this question.

This is an unknown location that we've been trying to find for 15 years.

Think about the age of the photo and what that tells you about where it must be.

14 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Think about the age of the photo and what that tells you about where it must be.

Is it in Miami?

On 5/13/2021 at 2:20 PM, airtommy said:

Name the episode and describe the scene where we see this building:

trivia2.png.c39b12eac82ee46db0dfbd5d6b1c8aff.png

This is the background (Downtown) we see in the teaser of “Florence Italy when we see The Fat Boys guest star.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

vor 55 Minuten schrieb Matt5:

This is the background (Downtown) we see in the teaser of “Florence Italy when we see The Fat Boys guest star.

I just saw that question. I second Matt´s opinion as I can´t think of any other location that is missing in downtown.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

Is it in Miami?

I hope so. Otherwise we would have to search the whole galaxy and it makes me wonder if you just saw "Missing hours" again although I recommended you not to :p