Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

6 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

The night scene just before the chase of the Mercedes in The Rising Sun of Death?

Good guess but not it :cheers:

43 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Thankyou Jim -  clue #1 this was the only episode the show shot inside this building.

Is it “Free Verse” after Gina and Trudy see Manuel get kidnapped?

20 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Is it “Free Verse” after Gina and Trudy see Manuel get kidnapped?

Yes correct! Well done 

Gina and Trudy run out into this corridor in the lobby of the Hamilton on the Bay residences. 

16 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Yes correct! Well done 

Gina and Trudy run out into this corridor in the lobby of the Hamilton on the Bay residences. 

Wow. Total guess! ?(

6 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Wow. Total guess! ?(

Well done - as I mentioned the interior was featured in this episode only. The exterior was seen as a set up shot in several episodes of the show right up to the Series finale “Freefall”. The exterior neon blue light around the building is no longer on the building however.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Well done - as I mentioned the interior was featured in this episode only. The exterior was seen as a set up shot in several episodes of the show right up to the Series finale “Freefall”. The exterior neon blue light around the building is no longer on the building however.

Thanks. I knew all that, but I didn’t recognize the elevators in this perspective. Great case, Matt! I wish someone would have gotten it that knew it though haha. 

Edited by Dadrian

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Thanks. I knew all that, but I didn’t recognize the elevators in this perspective. Great case, Matt! I wish someone would have gotten it that knew it though haha. 

Ha ha great Dadrian- it was just the elevators and this small corridor in the middle of the ground floor which was the clue as you can’t really see the other area where the rest of the scene was shot.:funky:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Here’s another, episode and scene please :cheers:

66FE6E11-1A6F-4FB9-8673-E1A16FA686FD.jpeg

I know this location, but I’m not sure which scene you’re looking for. I’ll guess: when the juror is marked in “Contempt of Court”?

8 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I know this location, but I’m not sure which scene you’re looking for. I’ll guess: when the juror is marked in “Contempt of Court”?

Good guess but I’m looking for one specific scene where we see this exact angle and back wall friend.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

14 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

5 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

Good guess but I’m looking for one specific scene where we see this exact angle and back wall friend.

Gotcha. I’ll give the others a chance before I guess again. 

On 1/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, airtommy said:

The cactuses make me think of Arizona.

I was right.  Judges, give me my points!

Edited by airtommy

37 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I was right.  Judges, give me my points!

Sorry, Tommy. We were looking “cacti”...”cacti”. More after a word from our sponsor...

:) 

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2020 at 4:53 PM, Crockettt said:

Stan spotted the juror in Contempt of Court.

Not quite the episode and scene - filmed in that area but I’m looking for a specific scene that we see this exact angle and back wall.

On 1/10/2020 at 10:10 AM, Matt5 said:

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

Not quite the episode and scene - filmed in that area but I’m looking for a specific scene that we see this exact angle and back wall.

Season 5?

Is this the Crockett shooting  scene, with Enriquez where he crashes his Mercedes in Fruit of the Poison Tree

Edited by Sonny-Burnett