Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

:) 

Is it the Nemo or Nero or whatever from “Red Tape”??

Good guess friend but not correct. You are quite near geographically though.:hippie:

Edited by Matt5

3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Good guess friend but not correct. You are quite near geographically though.:hippie:

Yeah it’s obviously a South Beach Art Deco. When somebody solves it, I’ll say “yeah, that one!” :)  

4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

When somebody solves it, I’ll say “yeah, that one!” :)  

On 9/7/2019 at 5:31 PM, Matt5 said:

Episode and scene please, taken by me in June of this year.

8E5F5DEA-BE6A-436C-A788-68D692A431BD.jpeg

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

It's the drug den in "Too Much, Too Late". 

I lied—I never would have gotten that, nor any trivia ever about this episode that I never watch :) 

21 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

I lied—I never would have gotten that, nor any trivia ever about this episode that I never watch :) 

I didn't recognize it, but Matt's clue that it was close to the Nemo got me thinking about the area. 

• Like 1

Here's an easy one.  Anyone can solve this.  Would have been a level one question but we haven't had much participation from beginning sleuths lately.  This is a screen cap from a 90s movie.  In what ep and scene do you see this entrance?  Extra credit if you can tell me what movie this is from.

vccx.jpg.c8d2b1ea4b75c7ddd04ffeaae45c7525.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Here's an easy one.  Anyone can solve this.  Would have been a level one question but we haven't had much participation from beginning sleuths lately.  This is a screen cap from a 90s movie.  In what ep and scene do you see this entrance?  Extra credit if you can tell me what movie this is from.

I can tell by the lettering that it's the Anchor Hotel lobby from LMD.  No idea what movie.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Matt5:

Tom got it - well done. The hotel was closed when I visited but there was one person there who let me in.

?( I didn’t have anything to do with it! Full credit to @airtommy! But thanks for considering me :)

3 hours ago, Tom said:

?( I didn’t have anything to do with it! Full credit to @airtommy! But thanks for considering me :)

Ha ha yes I meant airtommy- well done airtommy yes the end of “Too Much Too Late”.

22 hours ago, miamijimf said:

vccx.jpg.c8d2b1ea4b75c7ddd04ffeaae45c7525.jpg

Great picture Jim - I too do not know the movie. There weren’t a huge amount of big movies filmed in Miami in the 90s.

Little Miss Dangerous - Tubbs goes to the Anchor Hotel to find Jackie's customer. The movie is "Fair Game" from 1995.

Anchor Hotel also featured briefly in "Bad Boys".

Edited by Crockettt
  • Like 1

Good job guys, airtommy and Crockett are right about the episode. Crockett mentioned the scene but I'm sure airtommy knows it also.  Crockett got the movie right "Fair Game" with William Baldwin and Cindy Crawford.  Not a terrific movie but it shows more of the Anchor, inside and out, than any other production.  The occupants were even poorer than those in the hotels on Ocean Drive hotels during the pre-Vice era.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Good job guys, airtommy and Crockett are right about the episode. Crockett mentioned the scene but I'm sure airtommy knows it also.  Crockett got the movie right "Fair Game" with William Baldwin and Cindy Crawford.  Not a terrific movie but it shows more of the Anchor, inside and out, than any other production.  The occupants were even poorer than those in the hotels on Ocean Drive hotels during the pre-Vice era.

Cindy Crawford - I remember I have seen this movie and will watch again, she’s a beaut.

17 hours ago, airtommy said:

The view of the building seen in your picture?

Yes but slightly more to the left in the scene this was in the background of a scene where you get a good view of it. Like Jim’s “No Exit” this week question this building has been redesigned to some degree - but you can still easily pick it out. :hippie:

1 hour ago, Tom said:

This gotta be distant background in a driving scene. I’ve never seen this building in this view in any episode.

I wouldn’t say too distant as you get a clear look at the building and side of the building in the scene. You don’t get this full on view in the episode but certainly most of the front of this particular building if you look carefully.

Edited by Matt5

On 9/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, Matt5 said:

Episode and scene please.

5E9CDC42-06BE-4FD8-8238-FCA19C3AFFFB.jpeg

At the end of "The Good Collar" when Archie gets into the limo with Count Walker, C&T pull out onto Ocean Drive to follow them.

archietrivia.png.ecfa7c6a32db7158769e234a644fa834.png

• Like 2