Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

2 hours ago, Matt5 said:

Indeed yes Season 5 :cheers:

1 hour ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Is this the Crockett shooting  scene, with Enriquez where he crashes his Mercedes in Fruit of the Poison Tree

That’s what I was thinking. 

The Cell Within - when the guy sneaks out the back of the building on Lincoln Road to get away from Gina & Trudy and Switek is waiting there to tail him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

The Cell Within - when the guy sneaks out the back of the building on Lincoln Road to get away from Gina & Trudy and Switek is waiting there to tail him.

Ka-ching  we have a winner - well done airtommy.:):hippie::cheers:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

If you ever wanna stump me on any trivia, The Cell Within is your can’t-miss. :) 

I can count on two fingers the times I’ve watched it. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

If you ever wanna stump me on any trivia, The Cell Within is your can’t-miss. :) 

I can count on two fingers the times I’ve watched it. 

One of Vice’s darkest and most disturbing moments. Quite the odd ride. However the actor that played Jake Manning played a complete nut job well and the other actor his assistant played in Rocky 5 later that summer in 1989 too.

F966467E-FFD1-4087-838F-A770C03E4117.jpeg

Edited by Matt5

3 hours ago, Matt5 said:

One of Vice’s darkest and most disturbing moments. Quite the odd ride. However the actor that played Jake Manning played a complete nut job well and the other actor his assistant played in Rocky 5 later that summer in 1989 too.

F966467E-FFD1-4087-838F-A770C03E4117.jpeg

Just count me absent. :) 

Anyone can answer this.  It's too easy for a level two case but there doesn't seem to be any action in the level one topic.  I think this is a good case.  Looking for episode and scene where we see this house.

xxxxx.png.84d6b3e87b503fef8abca4c768a931a6.png

20 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Anyone can answer this.  It's too easy for a level two case but there doesn't seem to be any action in the level one topic.  I think this is a good case.  Looking for episode and scene where we see this house.

We see it in the Red Tape teaser when C&T pull up and park.

This looks like the house where the psycho killer lives when Sonny drove her home from their date in Love at First Sight

Edited by Sonny-Burnett

Love at First Sight right before Lois calls Sonny faking like she's in fear of her life. The green means imminent danger and twistedness.

Edited by Bren10

These colors also emit from the windows and entrance to my little music studio building. :) 

Edited by Dadrian

2 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

This looks like the house where the psycho killer lives when Sonny drove her home from their date in Love at First Sight

Correct, didn't think it would take long but still looking for challenging cases.