Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

I should recreate that shot in my 2016 Maserati Quattroporte  :)

If you look at shots of an ‘84 model and mine, you’ll notice certain lines and attributes are still there. I don’t have a driver/bodyguard, though, and  I’m nice to my wife. :p

Mine has the same saddle color interior as Tony’s, but it’s metallic black, like the one in Definitely Miami (Maria Rojas’ “very protective” lawyer). 

I digress...back to the game. :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

If you look at shots of an ‘84 model and mine, you’ll notice certain lines and attributes are still there

Okay some photographic evidence:

Note the black emblem on wheels with trident, the longer passenger window (than front passenger), the lines on the front hood, and the trident emblem behind the rear passenger window, to name a few.

Sorry, wrong thread, back to the game!!! :) 

022DF99D-51BA-41DC-9377-124D3252D7DE.jpeg

AFDDBB15-0EA5-4D5A-8FE7-33F09F704CA5.jpeg

136A893C-AEAB-4C1D-B40C-9BAB9EFACF23.jpeg

7C185447-A634-40BE-ABC3-BF36D5D0E87A.jpeg

E26AD9EB-57FA-48F0-BD7B-F580DB106BE4.jpeg

E531BC20-D14E-48C0-85C1-970A26929C39.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, airtommy said:

chase early in Cool Runnin

Yes very good. 

"Cool Runnin'" opening sequence when C & T are chasin' bad guys down Venetian Cswy - the camera is behind the statue and also catches the Miami Herald.

t5.jpg.da56e2e40bb7229968d789d32c50dd8f.jpg
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I think this a hard question but I’m looking for the exact scene we see here looking north at 21st and Collins. We see this stretch south from 21st and 20th a lot particularly in Season 1-2.  But I’m looking for this angle - day scene.:cheers:

F6E63970-AEF5-48E9-9AAE-9955F1201FE3.jpeg

• 3 months later...
Gerade eben schrieb Vincent Hanna:

The club in Give a little, Take a little?

Ha, I thought this would be the first guess, as there is indeed a bit of similarity, but it´s not. 

A hint: this location was used quite late in the series.

Am 22.7.2020 um 13:41 schrieb Crockettt:

Miracle Man - The club where Miracle Man is killed.

Yes, we got a winner! Les Violins Club at 1751 Biscayne Bvd. 

• 3 months later...

Ok disregard angle it’s a hard question but we see this building in the background of an Season 1 or 2 episode.

Edited by Matt5

Hate to say it Matt but I need another clue.  You usually add tough problems, which is a good thing, but I'm drawing a blank.

Edited by miamijimf

12 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Hate to say it Matt but I need another clue.  You usually add tough problems, which is a good thing, but I'm drawing a blank.

It’s opposite a building you posted about quite recently Jim - oops probrably said too much.:)

I guess in Milk Run as Sonny and Rico are chasing the Martinez kid on the way to the Senator Hotel, the building they pass on the left before they pass the Revere Hotel.  It has changed a lot.  Or more likely in Milk Run the building you see over Zito's left shoulder while they are setting up for the sting.before Zito gets in the Calle Ocho cab.  It has changed also but the windows look similar.

Edited by miamijimf

14 hours ago, miamijimf said:

I guess in Milk Run as Sonny and Rico are chasing the Martinez kid on the way to the Senator Hotel, the building they pass on the left before they pass the Revere Hotel.  It has changed a lot.  Or more likely in Milk Run the building you see over Zito's left shoulder while they are setting up for the sting.before Zito gets in the Calle Ocho cab.  It has changed also but the windows look similar.

Good guess Jim but not quite correct - this building is seen behind Crockett in the teaser of “Dutch Oven”. It’s opposite Friedman’s Bakery at 7th and Washington Ave in Miami Beach and you get a good look at it. Crockett and Trudy zoom down 7th street.

15CB64DB-CF83-4EE8-BF9A-DA2DCDEEDC31.jpeg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
vor 7 Stunden schrieb airtommy:

This question is open to everybody.  In which episode do we see this house?

trivia1.png

Can’t remember that house at all. Was it remodeled?

10 hours ago, airtommy said:

This question is open to everybody.  In which episode do we see this house?

trivia1.png

Give a Little, Take a Little - exterior shot of Ramirez's house

• Like 1