Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

One is the Evan (Sunnyland) gas station from Evan.  The second is from The Little Prince.  Swi and Zito spot Royco at an outdoor Cafe.  Royco is a junkie who will know where the closest drug den is.  This was filmed in Little Havana.  They are on the SE corner of the intersection of West Flagler Street and SW 12th Avenue.  They are driving westbound on West Flagler Street and turn left, southbound onto SW 12th Avenue.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, miamijimf said:

One is the Evan (Sunnyland) gas station from Evan.  The second is from The Little Prince.  Swi and Zito spot Royco at an outdoor Cafe.  Royco is a junkie who will know where the closest drug den is.  This was filmed in Little Havana.  They are on the SE corner of the intersection of West Flagler Street and SW 12th Avenue.  They are driving westbound on West Flagler Street and turn left, southbound onto SW 12th Avenue.

Correct!

10 hours ago, airtommy said:

Correct about the Evan gas station.  I'll give a clue about the second location tomorrow if nobody gets it.  @Matt5 might get it though.

I can chip in if nobody minds - the second location is the small eateria/ cafe we see in the teaser of “Little Prince” where the camera is behind the counter following the Daytona on West Flagler. Sorry just seen Jim’s post well done @miamijimf

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

I can chip in if nobody minds - the second location is the small eateria/ cafe we see in the teaser of “Little Prince” where the camera is behind the counter following the Daytona on West Flagler. Sorry just seen Jim’s post well done @miamijimf

Yes, it was unique that the camera was inside the kitchen looking out the window. 

• Like 2

Anyone can answer.  Another easy one, finding hard ones for you guys and gals is tough.  Need episode and scene for this location:

pooo.jpg.fd65c56ab489e3a2f27f2d77bd58df45.jpg

Edited by miamijimf

1 hour ago, miamijimf said:

Anyone can answer.  Another easy one, finding hard ones for you guys and gals is tough.  Need episode and scene for this location:

Lombard - Mercedes evades C&T’s tail?

17 hours ago, airtommy said:

Yes, it was unique that the camera was inside the kitchen looking out the window. 

Yes I always liked this shot from inside behind the counter good direction.

16 hours ago, miamijimf said:

A clever angle Jim from the water.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Lombard - Mercedes evades C&T’s tail?

Just to clarify the location. Jim’s picture apparently shows the eastern (Miami Beach) end of MacArthur Causeway - the ramp in the middle is leading northbound to Alton Road when you arrive from downtown. 

The Lombard car chase was completely filmed in downtown Miami not in MB.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, miamijimf said:

Tom wrote "Just to clarify the location. Jim’s picture apparently shows the eastern (Miami Beach) end of MacArthur Causeway - the ramp in the middle is leading northbound to Alton Road when you arrive from downtown."

bump

On 10/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, miamijimf said:

Tom wrote "Just to clarify the location. Jim’s picture apparently shows the eastern (Miami Beach) end of MacArthur Causeway - the ramp in the middle is leading northbound to Alton Road when you arrive from downtown."

pooo.jpg.fd65c56ab489e3a2f27f2d77bd58df45.jpg.91c1f637b4efa97e715b58928363d68b.jpg

Anyone know the scene and episode?  Interestingly I was born just a few blocks or so N on Alton rd.  The Navy had taken over a large building on the bay as a hospital.  It doesn't exist anymore.  Might have been the old Flamingo Hotel.

Edited by miamijimf

2 hours ago, miamijimf said:

pooo.jpg.fd65c56ab489e3a2f27f2d77bd58df45.jpg.91c1f637b4efa97e715b58928363d68b.jpg

Anyone know the scene and episode?  Interestingly I was born just a few blocks or so N on Alton rd.  The Navy had taken over a large building on the bay as a hospital.  It doesn't exist anymore.  Might have been the old Flamingo Hotel.

Finale of "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" - C&T drive up that ramp to the tune of Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms".

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, airtommy said:

Finale of "Out Where the Buses Don't Run" - C&T drive up that ramp to the tune of Dire Straits "Brothers in Arms".

Correct. They are headed to Hank's location.

123848574_outwherethebusses.png.6098c3e616c9c183ad1e95225593696d.png

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

We all know the episode we see this park featured - specifically the building to the right and fountain, 1986s “The Fix” as an exterior shot of the courthouse. However can anyone tell me the State this building is actually in?? :cheers:

09E57802-5764-44AB-A53C-856465BAB69D.jpeg

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

We all know the episode we see this park featured - specifically the building to the right and fountain, 1986s “The Fix” as an exterior shot of the courthouse. However can anyone tell me the State this building is actually in?? :cheers:

California

46 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Illinois? (Chicago?)

Sorry no - I’ll take a few more guesses then reveal the answer.

Edited by Matt5

I read this in another thread where Matt stated the location of the park. Was an unusual midwestern location as far as I remember, like Tennessee or ...?

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

I read this in another thread where Matt stated the location of the park. Was an unusual midwestern location as far as I remember, like Tennessee or ...?

I don’t think I’ve ever stated the location of this park Tom - I may be wrong however - I only discovered this “The Fix” location recently.  It is a location Miami Vice used with the most unusual stock footage up to this one being the warehouses in Chicago (from “Leap of Faith”) that airtommy found.

Edited by Matt5