Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

That would be Switek during the teaser of "No Exit"
Correct' date=' nailed it, case closed[/color']Go Bruins.

Episode 29 Tale of the GoatSeason 2Crockett&Tubbs are in the Daytona parked opposite of Romulus house watching Marie leave on foot then Romulus in his Blue Mercedes.

Yes' date=' correct. Nice work.[/color']

It's the "Big Splash" that you see in the teaser of Phil the Shill. Crockett picks a fight so Rico can plant a bug in the guys car.

Correct!:thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Looks a ltittle like the alleyway in LMD where Kat gets the drop on Sonny.Possibly where a face-painted Trudy shoots a bad guy in Dutch Oven.

Close but no cigar. Try again.

L2-036Is it The Good Collar when Tubbs chases a "bad guy" who happens to be a policeman?
Nice try but not correct' date=' try again.[/color']

I am a little slow on this big news (sorry) but we have our first promotion into the ranks of Level Two detectives since the new, improved, updated location trivia started.Big congrats to Alleycat who has earned the promotion. Awesome work and glad to have you here helping to solve these tough cases.:shout::thumbsup::clap::balloon:Of course now the Level 1 cases are off limits to Alleycat.

While L2-017 and L2-036 remain unsolved a new case has arrived. Should be only moderately difficult. L2-037: rating 7, Name the episode and scene where we see this, and no it is not Phil the Shill.....Eingefügtes Bild

Review of open cases: L2-037 I just posted. We know it is not from Phil the Shill. L2-036 I also just recently posted. We now know it is not LMD where Cat gets the drop on Sonny and we know it is not Dutch Oven where trudy shoots the bad guy while Sonny cowers behind the dumpster. Just kidding he wasn't cowering.L2-017 is the only other open case and it is cold. We know there is a white car in the scene, that it has only one side view mirror and it appears on the wrong side of the vehicle because the image is reversed. It was filmed right around the corner from the Burn Notice filming for ep. 23, Hot Spot, the gangs HQ. In MV the sign they go by tells you the address: 0073 evA adirolFEingefügtes Bild

Looking for some input here in an unofficial survey of sorts. When it comes to cold cases on level 2, like L2-017, do you prefer I let them stand as is and leave them open for people to work on over time as a challenge or should I give more clues and perhaps additional pictures to help solve the case. If you would like to throw your 20 cents in (inflation) please do. I am open to ideas and suggestions to make our game more enjoyable.

New case. L2-038: rating 5, This one should not be too bad. It comes to us from the Burn Notice files. Here we see Michael driving across the Card Sound Road Bridge southbound. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where we saw someone driving across the same bridge in the same direction (But not the same camera view point).Eingefügtes Bild

New case. L2-038: rating 5' date=' This one should not be too bad. It comes to us from the Burn Notice files. Here we see Michael driving across the Card Sound Road Bridge southbound. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where we saw someone driving across the same bridge in the same direction (But not the same camera view point).[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpaab3be14.png

It's from Bushido (Castillo takes Lara and her son to safety house).

Correct, and the son had a cool name having been named after a very cool guy.

It's from Bushido (Castillo takes Lara and her son to safety house).

L2-039: rating 6, our next case from a unique source. I received a nice e-mail from a fellow location hunter from the west coast after he found my site, liked it enough to attach a link to it on his site. I was checking out his site and saw the screen capture that I have attached here. Well it jumped out at me right away as having been in at least two Vice episodes. This case comes to us from the Moonlighting case files. Remember that show, extra, easy bonus points if you can tell how the two shows are connected other than this location. From the Moonlighting episode "Funeral For A Door Nail" name either episode and scene where we see this in Miami Vice....Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-039 Teaser of both "Glades" & "Give A Little, Take A Little"As for the connection, I would say the common denominator for both "Moonlighting" & "Miami Vice would be Bruce Willis who guest starred in "No Exit" & starred in "Moonlighting"

• Administrators

Looking for some input here in an unofficial survey of sorts. When it comes to cold cases on level 2' date=' like L2-017, do you prefer I let them stand as is and leave them open for people to work on over time as a challenge or should I give more clues and perhaps additional pictures to help solve the case. If you would like to throw your 20 cents in (inflation) please do. I am open to ideas and suggestions to make our game more enjoyable.[/color']

I would say as long as detectives keep guessing just let it stay as is. If the questioning stops then perhaps some clues are needed to move things along. Also, as mentioned a while back. A list of cold cases at the top of each page would help keep memories fresh with what cases still need to be solved.

L2-039 Teaser of both "Glades" & "Give A Little' date=' Take A Little"As for the connection, I would say the common denominator for both "Moonlighting" & "Miami Vice would be Bruce Willis who guest starred in "No Exit" & starred in "Moonlighting"[/quote'] Correct, correct and correct. Nicely done. I also thought of a season two episode that used this location. Anyone know that one?