Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Season 2Episode 26 DutchOvenThis where Trudy and Sonny Chase the trans am[ATTACH]3702[/ATTACH]

Correct of course ' date=' Nice work.[/color']

Can L2-047 be the place where the car sank in Sons and Lovers? :confused::confused::confused:

Correct:thumbsup:

Can L2-047 be the place where the car sank in Sons and Lovers? :confused::confused::confused:

Chapeau bas my Eastern Neighbour. :):D:clap:

2-049Is it the entrance of Caitlin Davies's house in Like a Hurricane? :confused:
No' date=' sorry that is not it.[/color']

L2-050:rating 8; wow already on our 50th case. Case L2-049 is the only other open case.Name the episode and scene where we see: Eingefügtes Bild

"Red Tape", the ambulance scene where Rico's substitute is being transported after the shotgun in the warehouse fired at him?

"Red Tape"' date=' the ambulance scene where Rico's substitute is being transported after the shotgun in the warehouse fired at him?[/quote'] Correct, and not an easy one either.:thumbsup:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-051: rating 6, This is another case from the Burn Notice file. What M.V. episode and scene do we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

L2-051: rating 6' date=' This is another case from the Burn Notice file. What M.V. episode and scene do we see this:[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpb83467a1.png

Little Prince (Tubbs goes to a warehouse area). What a pity all the buildings you can see at that location (in Vice days) were torn down. :(

Little Prince (Tubbs goes to a warehouse area). What a pity all the buildings you can see at that location (in Vice days) were torn down. :(

Correct: The case came from Burn Notice episode 29' date=' Friends and Family, the first ep. of season 3 and the location matched up with Vice pretty well.[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpd66535ed.pngEingefügtes Bild

L2-052: rating 5' date=' Another case from the Burn Notice files; Name the episode and scene where we see....[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpe4bb785b.png

I think it's the race track from Lombard. It was filmed at Mardis Gras dog track, located at 831 N. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach (Florida).

I think it's the race track from Lombard. It was filmed at Mardis Gras dog track' date=' located at 831 N. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach (Florida).[/quote'] Correct, of course back then it was called the Hollywood Kennel Club

L2-049 and the just posted L2-053 are the only unsolved cases.L2-049; rating 8; Eingefügtes Bild

I think I found 049: Shadow in the Dark, one of my favorite episodes. The house where Crockett finds Gilmore on the freezer who says, "If you want to catch these guys you've got to be like em, feel like em, think like em, act like em, walk like em, talk like em, speak like em, hear like em etc."

• Administrators

L2-053: rating 7' date=' Name the episode and scene where we see this;[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wpbe733f95_0f.jpg

"Bought and Paid For" Switek and Zito caught up with Izzy here and questioned (threatened) him about the missing bugvan. Izzy's assistant Manny can be seen dragging out the giant bug here.