Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Note: regarding L2-061. my picture is from GE. The Vice camera filmed the scene shooting the same direction and area but was located on the sidewalk so it showed a different angle. Night scene and there was a building visible in the scene's background that is no longer there and not in my picture.

Nicely done Sue! Jim' date=' could you circle exactly where the Falcon Restaurant would be on that picture?[/quote'] F-man, I'll be glad to do that as soon as I get my main computer back. This old machine doesn't have that capability. The Falcon Cafe was on NW South River Drive right on the river and just the other side of the 27th Ave drawbridge.

Was the exact scene used twice or just the location?

Footage from the season 1 episode was re-used in the season 2 episode so it was not just the same location but it was the same film.

While you work on L2-061, a tough case(s), L2-062 has come into the O.C.B. Name the ep. and scene where we see this, at almost the same angle/direction. Of course the first building on the left is new but the next two are as it was. rating 7;Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-062I fought the law and the law won!We can see this location in "Out Where The Buses Don't Run" with Hank standing in the back seat of Rico's car.

L2-063: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see this lobby:Eingefügtes BildThe lobby has been remodeled but the floor remains the same.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-063: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see this lobby:Eingefügtes BildThe lobby has been remodeled but the floor remains the same.Eingefügtes Bild

Is this the lobby in Duty and Honor?

I see that you experts have solved every open case so here is a new one. Kind of a two parter' date=' or at least two answers but you only have to know one, to answer. L2-061: This location was originally used in a dramatic season 1 scene (rating 8) and re-used in a season 2 episode (rating 9). Name either or both episodes and scenes where we see: [img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp31464531.png

Season 1EvanWhen Sonny and Tubbs are in the Daytona and Sonny slams on the brakes and gets upset at Rico.One of my favorite episodes like everybody else and goes along with my favorite signature guote from there.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3783[/ATTACH]

post-10210-138929636297_thumb.jpg

It's from "Buddies" (Dorothy with her baby in the hotel lobby). :)

Season 1EvanWhen Sonny and Tubbs are in the Daytona and Sonny slams on the brakes and gets upset at Rico.One of my favorite episodes like everybody else and goes along with my favorite signature guote from there.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3783[/ATTACH]

Correct' date=' I knew you would get it.:clap: Now what season 2 episode used the same footage of the Daytona peeling away.[/color']

While you all work on the second part of L2-061 a new case has arrived. L2-064: rating 7; This case comes to us from the Burn Notice file. Name the episode and scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

While you all work on the second part of L2-061 a new case has arrived. L2-064: rating 7; This case comes to us from the Burn Notice file. Name the episode and scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

I think it's from Viking Bikers From Hell (Red try to escape).

L2-065: rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

It's from The Prodigal Son (montage of New York buildings view) :)

Correct' date=' I knew you would get it.:clap: Now what season 2 episode used the same footage of the Daytona peeling away.[/color']

Is this from Buddies when Sonny finds Annie at the burger van & they go to her place at the end of the episode?

Season 2BuddiesThey used the same footage.Sonny in the daytona with Annie(Noogies wife)going to find Robbie and Dorothy.

It's from The Prodigal Son (montage of New York buildings view) :)
Correct! This building (the Solow Building) is located at 9 West 57th Street and besides being the namesake of the shoe store chain and most importantly appearing in Vice' date=' it was where Chandler Bing worked in Friends, was used several times in Sex and The City, and was in the movies Superman, Zoolander, Cloverfield and Lost In America.[/color']Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Is this from Buddies when Sonny finds Annie at the burger van & they go to her place at the end of the episode?

No' date=' sorry that is not it but yes you are correct, so credit for a correct answer but the case stays open. Yes, it is the same location (great work, I actually forgot about that one) but I am looking for re-use of the exact footage of when Crockett disolves his friendship with Tubbs in Evan and then pulls away from the curb and speeds off. Where in season two did they re-use that footage. [/color']

Season 2BuddiesThey used the same footage.Sonny in the daytona with Annie(Noogies wife)going to find Robbie and Dorothy.

See posting above, right location, but not the answer I am looking for.

L2-066: rating 5; Another case from the Burn Notice Files. There were Numerous Miami Vice episodes that used this location. Heck, off the top of my head I can think of three where things blew up here. Who will be the first to name an episode and scene that was filmed here.Eingefügtes Bild