Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-074: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this. Note: the Vice camera was shooting the same direction with the same area covered but was about 160 feet higher than my street level shot.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-074: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this. Note: the Vice camera was shooting the same direction with the same area covered but was about 160 feet higher than my street level shot.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-074 Phill the Shill? A view from some high place showing the shore (after Phill leaves the jewelry store):confused:

Heart Of Darkness (scene after the teaser - very nice camera pan of the Miami). :)

L2-074 Phill the Shill? A view from some high place showing the shore (after Phill leaves the jewelry store):confused:
No' date=' sorry, that is not it.[/color']

075: Bushido: Castillo meets and kills Gretsky

Correct. I am going to have to look for a level 3 question for you guys are too good. LOL.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I am again a little late in my recognitions but I see that CarolineUK has answered three Level 2 questions and is therefore promoted to Level Two Location Detective. Great work, no more level 1 for you.:clap:

I am again a little late in my recognitions but I see that CarolineUK has answered three Level 2 questions and is therefore promoted to Level Two Location Detective. Great work' date=' no more level 1 for you.[/color']:clap:

Thank you! I am really going to have to watch the eps again with very keen eyes!

Thank you! I am really going to have to watch the eps again with very keen eyes!

A true' date=' labor of love. Another reason to watch Vice.[/color']

L2-076: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Browsing on google maps, I found this location on street view as being in downtown Miami on the corners of Se 2nd St & Se 3rd Avenue, the building on the lefthand I think is the SE Financial Center - was this where the exterior shots of the garage bike race in Florence Italy were filmed? I think this building was also used as the location of Benedicts office in the Fix.

Browsing on google maps' date=' I found this location on street view as being in downtown Miami on the corners of Se 2nd St & Se 3rd Avenue, the building on the lefthand I think is the SE Financial Center - was this where the exterior shots of the garage bike race in Florence Italy were filmed? I think this building was also used as the location of Benedicts office in the Fix.[/quote'] Correct, not precisely the scene I was looking for but correct none the less. It was used as the establishing exterior shot of the motorcycle race and all but the first cut of the race thru the interior were filmed here. Here is a capture from the establishing shot;Eingefügtes BildWhat I originally intended was a scene a little earlier (the footage was used twice) which matches the picture more closely;Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-077: rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice files. The camera is in tight but I believe you all are so good that it will not slow you down to be able to see only a tiny section of the location. Here Michael is having a sit down to lunch type meeting. Where in Miami Vice (ep. and scene) did we see the same type thing in the exact same location.Eingefügtes Bild

77: Big Fish Restaurant: Crockett/Tubbs dine with Steve in Lend me an ear

Correct! nailed it' date=' case closed.[/color']

New case" data-date=" just into the O.C.B. L2-078: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpa553214f_0f.jpg

No time Off.Its Season 5 Bad Timing when Crockett takes some time off.Crockett takes a trans am(nice ride and to let people know thats a screaming chicken on the hood not a eagle I know that for a fact)and chases after Kathleen whos been taken hostage by wilson and Cruz the escape prisoners.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3949

post-10210-13892963638839_thumb.jpg

No time Off.Its Season 5 Bad Timing when Crockett takes some time off.Crockett takes a trans am(nice ride and to let people know thats a screaming chicken on the hood not a eagle I know that for a fact)and chases after Kathleen whos been taken hostage by wilson and Cruz the escape prisoners.[ATTACH=CONFIG]3949

Correct of course. Nice work.

L2-079: rating 6; Castillo says he wants this case solved right away and figures you all should be able to do it, easy peasy. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-079Looks like where Crockett almost backed into the water with the Testarossa after receiving the phone call from Diaz in "Red Tape"