Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

[SIZE=3">

We have an easy case here' date=' maybe it will help get the detective juices flowing to help solve L2-099 (no relation to this case). L2-101: rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see;[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp30101bad_0f.jpg

Season 1Episode 3 Cool Running[ATTACH=CONFIG]4278[/ATTACH]Crockett and Tubbs in a van during a stakeout and in a chase,its also a piece of art work

post-10210-13892963681773_thumb.jpg

Case 99 somehow reminds me of some scenes in Trust fund pirates. I haven´t seen this ep for some time, but my best guess is that this is a hangar on North Perry Airport.

Case 99 somehow reminds me of some scenes in Trust fund pirates. I haven´t seen this ep for some time' date=' but my best guess is that this is a hangar on North Perry Airport.[/quote'] I seem to remember that could be it ! SoflaJeremy will confirm .:D

Season 1Episode 3 Cool Running[ATTACH=CONFIG]4278[/ATTACH]Crockett and Tubbs in a van during a stakeout and in a chase' date='its also a piece of art work[/quote'] Ding ding we have a winner, Correct, case closed.

Case 99 somehow reminds me of some scenes in Trust fund pirates. I haven´t seen this ep for some time' date=' but my best guess is that this is a hangar on North Perry Airport.[/quote'] No sorry it is not the hangar. This is the hangar:Eingefügtes BildCare to try another scene?

• Administrators

L2-099"Trust Fund Pirates" The warehouse where Crockett & Tubbs meet Jackson, where he fixes and flies his model helicopters?

L2-099 kinda looks like where Stan and Zito give the monitors to Noogy and Izzy in Made for Each Other.

L2-099"Trust Fund Pirates" The warehouse where Crockett & Tubbs meet Jackson' date=' where he fixes and flies his model helicopters?[/quote'] No, Sorry it is not the hangar, try again.

L2-099 kinda looks like where Stan and Zito give the monitors to Noogy and Izzy in Made for Each Other.

No sorry that is not it. Read post 531' date=' special attention to last word in post.[/color']

L2-099Is it a place where Crockett and Tubbs were boarding a plane in Trust Fund Pirates?(when the girl took away their guns? )

L2-099Is it a place where Crockett and Tubbs were boarding a plane in Trust Fund Pirates?(when the girl took away their guns? )

No' date=' sorry that was also filmed at the hangar.[/color']

L2-099: rating 8; is the only open case. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Still unsolved.Eingefügtes Bild

New Case L2-102: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where C+T are parked here. There was a building in the immediate background when Vice filmed that has since been torn down so it is missing in my pic.. The metro-rail was there and a support post can be seen in the episode. Eingefügtes Bild

With L2-099 and L2-102 still unsolved:sleep: a new case arrives. L2-103: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

With L2-099 and L2-102 still unsolved:sleep: a new case arrives. L2-103: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

It's from Bushido (when Castillo & Marty go up stair)It was filmed at the Deering Estate, 16701 SW 72nd Avenue.The Deering Estate and similar camera direction like in above Bushido scene also can be seen in episode "Cuba Libre". :)

L2-099 and L2-102 are both unsolved. This is surprising for L2-099 since the episode is known and all we need is the scene. Both cases can be seen on the previous page, post # 538.New case L2-104: rating 5; This one should not give yall too much trouble,Eingefügtes Bild

[SIZE=3">

L2-099 and L2-102 are both unsolved. This is surprising for L2-099 since the episode is known and all we need is the scene. Both cases can be seen on the previous page' date=' post # 538.New case L2-104: rating 5; This one should not give yall too much trouble,[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wpa8e2299b_0f.jpg

Season 1Nobody lives foreverSonny's girlfriend Brenda's place

New Case L2-102: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where C+T are parked here. There was a building in the immediate background when Vice filmed that has since been torn down so it is missing in my pic.. The metro-rail was there and a support post can be seen in the episode. Eingefügtes Bild

Tale of the Goat (Crockett and Tubbs are tailing Romulus) :)

3 quick solves leaves all the cases closed, but here is a new one. L2-105:rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild