Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators

L2-105Tom is correct of course. Doesn't Sonny actually climb up and into the building from this location?

L2-106: rating 6; name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Definitely Miami (Crockett and Tubbs are at a hotel pool waiting to hear from Sergio Clemente)This was filmed at Sheraton Four Points Hotel, 4343 Collins Avenue (former Hotel Barcelona). :)

Definitely Miami (Crockett and Tubbs are at a hotel pool waiting to hear from Sergio Clemente)This was filmed at Sheraton Four Points Hotel' date=' 4343 Collins Avenue (former Hotel Barcelona). :)[/quote'] Correct of Course.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

While easy case L2-107 sits and waits to be solved a new case has come in, L2-108: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-107; rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Looks a lot like the building you see in the background of the Give a Little Take a Little teaser with the couple arguing on the street corner. This is right before you see Gina and Trudy shopping and who could forget the hooker in the black dress kicking the car. You see it from a different direction but it looks like the same building.

The Rolls Royce dealership from the opening montage. I've seen it enough times.

I was afraid someone would answer that it was in the opening montage. Yes it is but can you name the episode where we see it in the episode not just in the opening montage.

Looks a lot like the building you see in the background of the Give a Little Take a Little teaser with the couple arguing on the street corner. This is right before you see Gina and Trudy shopping and who could forget the hooker in the black dress kicking the car. You see it from a different direction but it looks like the same building.

Ref case L2-107. Does this solve the case?

Ref case L2-107. Does this solve the case?

I hate to say no on your birthday but... that does not solve the case. There is an ep. where we see it just like in my pic.

While easy case L2-107 sits and waits to be solved a new case has come in" data-date=" L2-108: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this;[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpfd6c43b7_0f.jpg

See it briefly in the opening scene of Trust Fund Pirates as they are showing a montage of various Miami shots.

L2-107; rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

I think I've got it this time. Night shot in Phil the Shill when C&T are following a black Mercedes you see the building on the left.

See it briefly in the opening scene of Trust Fund Pirates as they are showing a montage of various Miami shots.

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I think I've got it this time. Night shot in Phil the Shill when C&T are following a black Mercedes you see the building on the left.

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Looks like the Rolls Royces are no longer moving there.....:)Wonder what it is now?

Last time I went by there it was a detail shop/snack bar. You bring your car in and they clean it while you go inside and get a gormet hot dog and soda.

Ok I'm going to take a wild flyer at this one,L2 110Isn't this the street where C+T is on a stake out,and where Zito sits in a tree with his binoc's.An old lady comes up to the car, takes a picture of C+T and accuses them of lazy municipal workers.Later

Ok I'm going to take a wild flyer at this one' date='L2 110Isn't this the street where C+T is on a stake out,and where Zito sits in a tree with his binoc's.An old lady comes up to the car, takes a picture of C+T and accuses them of lazy municipal workers.Later[/quote'] Nice guess but not correct. Try again.