Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-129"Hit List" While chasing the hitman the Camaro goes straight but the Buick chasing them turns left up this driveway.

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-130: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Was that the house from Jack of all Trades?

L2-130: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

The chess park in Everybodys in Showbiz on what used to be, and still should be, Dade Blvd?

The chess park in Everybodys in Showbiz on what used to be' date=' and still should be, Dade Blvd?[/quote'] No, sorry that is not it.

I finally went thru and did another audit of the "scoring" to get caught up to date. Belated congratulations:shout::balloon:to Sonny-Burnett who has earned his way into official designation as a level two detective. Nice job Detective.Congrats also to Alleycat and Miamijimf who have joined Crockettt in breaking out of the teens. Alleycat has solved 21 cases and Miamijimf has solved 20 cases.:clap:

L2-126: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

L2-126 and L2-130 are the only unsolved cases. L2-126 seen above is not from Little Prince. L2-130 is seen below.Eingefügtes Bild

I finally went thru and did another audit of the "scoring" to get caught up to date. Belated congratulations:shout::balloon:to Sonny-Burnett who has earned his way into official designation as a level two detective. Nice job Detective.Congrats also to Alleycat and Miamijimf who have joined Crockettt in breaking out of the teens. Alleycat has solved 21 cases and Miamijimf has solved 20 cases.:clap:

Just noticed I had a Sherlock icon....thanks for that. Now I get to do the hard ones ;)

Eingefügtes Bild L2-130' date=' This was the funeral home at the end of "Everybody's in Showbiz" where Galligo was running a drug lab.[/quote'] Correct! Nice workEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Just noticed I had a Sherlock icon....thanks for that. Now I get to do the hard ones ;)

Thanks for playing' date=' you earned the icon.[/size']

L2-131: rating 7; This one has two different correct answers. Name either or both episodes and scenes where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

In LMD Cat waits across the street from the Henrosa while Jackie services and then stabs her victim to death. You also see it in the Pilot episode as Rico walks by.

L2-131Is it the coffe-shop near which Crockett persuaded Tubbs to show the pictures to lt. Gilmor?("Shadow in the Dark)
No' date=' sorry that is not it.[/color']

In LMD Cat waits across the street from the Henrosa while Jackie services and then stabs her victim to death. You also see it in the Pilot episode as Rico walks by.

Two for Two' date=' both correct, then again, I would be surprised if you missed a LMD location:).[/color']

While you work on L2-126 a new case has come in. L2-132: rating 7; From the movie A Hole In The Head, Name the Vice episode and scene where the action takes place behind the guy on the left of this screen capture.Eingefügtes Bild

While you work on L2-126 a new case has come in. L2-132: rating 7; From the movie A Hole In The Head" data-date=" Name the Vice episode and scene where the action takes place behind the guy on the left of this screen capture.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp36444bfb.png

The teaser of Made for each other. It was the Warsaw Ballroom at that time. Currently it's Jerry’s Famous Deli located on 1450 Collins Ave, Miami Beach 33139 :)

The teaser of Made for each other. It was the Warsaw Ballroom at that time. Currently it's Jerry’s Famous Deli located on 1450 Collins Ave' date=' Miami Beach 33139 :)[/quote'] Crockett gets it first. I agree except I believe it was Hoffman's Cafeteria at that time.

Crockett gets it first. I agree except I believe it was Hoffman's Cafeteria at that time.
Oh' date=' my mistake :o You're right [b']@miamijimf. But once this building was called Warsaw Ballroom due to numerous South Beach party scenes ? Correct me, if i'm wrong. :)

L2-133: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;'Eingefügtes[/SIZE">
This is Waldman's office from Forgive Us Our Debts seen' date=' when Crockett and Tubbs stop by to see Waldman. It was filmed at 2424 South Dixie Highway, Miami. :)Eingefügtes Bild