Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

I thought I had posted a new case yesterday but I guess not. I remember being on a boat an an explosion but that's it, lol. Well better late than never, here is the next case, I will make it an easy one (That's what I always say cause I know the answers)L2-134: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we seeEingefügtes Bild

I thought I had posted a new case yesterday but I guess not. I remember being on a boat an an explosion but that's it' date=' lol. Well better late than never, here is the next case, I will make it an easy one (That's what I always say cause I know the answers)L2-134: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see[/color']Eingefügtes Bild

Maybe as Crockett and Tubbs arrive in St. Andrews in Calderone's Demise?

L2-135Is that Bobby Profile's place from "Tale of the Goat"?
Interesting guess. I had not thought of that possible answer though I can see now' date=' why it might remind you of the Profile lot. Unfortunately that answer is miles away. Try again.[/color']

First attempt at this thread! :pEvan - Crockett and Tubbs at the gas station?

I am glad you have joined in and am only sorry that that Evan is not correct. Keep trying.

L2-135 should be easy peasey; rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Soflajeremy - that was seen in the teaser of the late Season 5 episode "Victims of Circumstance " after the thugs left the cafe with C&T pulling up - unfortunately that cafe has changed use now and is a pizza place.:D

Soflajeremy - that was seen in the teaser of the late Season 5 episode "Victims of Circumstance " after the thugs left the cafe with C&T pulling up - unfortunately that cafe has changed use now and is a pizza place.:D

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-136;rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Zedo and Swi are playing pool and see this old motel across the street from the Uke Bar. The Royal Court Motel. Episode No Exit.

Zedo and Swi are playing pool and see this old motel across the street from the Uke Bar. The Royal Court Motel. Episode No Exit.

Correct.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-137; rating 9; This is a tough one because there was a structure on this property that people go into during the Vice episode that is no longer in existence so not seen in my picture. The driveway off the road is unmoved and most notable still existing landmark is the low white wall that was seen in the ep. If no one answers this in a bit then I will add a picture clue looking a different direction at a still existing structure that was also seen in the ep. That will help but I want to first challenge you hard core detectives.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-136;rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Believe this is a closeup of the scene in Level 1 from the Ukelele Bar in No Exit.

L2-137; rating 9; This is a tough one because there was a structure on this property that people go into during the Vice episode that is no longer in existence so not seen in my picture. The driveway off the road is unmoved and most notable still existing landmark is the low white wall that was seen in the ep. If no one answers this in a bit then I will add a picture clue looking a different direction at a still existing structure that was also seen in the ep. That will help but I want to first challenge you hard core detectives.Eingefügtes Bild

Time is almost up for this one as is before I post another clue that will make it much easier so if you want to make Castillo proud step up now before the robbery homicde bureau has to hand you a clue.:)

Time is almost up for this one as is before I post another clue that will make it much easier so if you want to make Castillo proud step up now before the robbery homicde bureau has to hand you a clue.:)

Is it from "The Home Invaders" ?

L2-137Deliver us from Evil?Is it the place where Heckman's gang was hiding?:radar:Or the place where Crockett and Tubbs were sitting in the car in front of the house?

L2-137Deliver us from Evil?Is it the place where Heckman's gang was hiding?:radar:Or the place where Crockett and Tubbs were sitting in the car in front of the house?
No' date=' not it.[/color']

137: the vibe of the picture tells me this is from Shadow in the Dark, probably the scene where the VICE squad is called at night to a house and they find Gilmore there.

Abierro's place in Forgive Us Our Debts?

137: the vibe of the picture tells me this is from Shadow in the Dark' date=' probably the scene where the VICE squad is called at night to a house and they find Gilmore there.[/quote'] Nope, sorry.