Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-139; rating 7: We now have just two unsolved cases. I think this one is not as hard as the two that Crockettt just solved. This is from a chase scene.Edit: From previous clue we know this is after Forgive Us Our Debts.

The night chase scene in Down For The Count Pt. 2 when Sonny and Rico are chased by two cars?

I have noticed that sometimes a new case will spur some rapid case solving so even though there are three unsolved cases here is a new case that appears earlier in the series than any of the three unsolved cases. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

The boat chase from One Way Ticket. :)Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like L2-139 is the only unsolved case. I thought that one would have been solved more quickly. Here is a new case; L2-147; rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

Looks like L2-139 is the only unsolved case. I thought that one would have been solved more quickly. Here is a new case; L2-147; rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

Is it from Prodigal son?

• Administrators

L2-147Could this be from the beginning of "Give A Little, Take A Little"?

Looks like L2-139 is the only unsolved case. I thought that one would have been solved more quickly. Here is a new case; L2-147; rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this:'Eingefügtes[/SIZE">
The teaser of Too Much' date=' Too Late. :)Eingefügtes Bild

L2-139; rating 7: We now have just one unsolved cases. This is from a chase scene.Edit: From previous clue we know this is after Forgive Us Our Debts.

This is the only unsolved case:Eingefügtes Bild

L2-149: rating 5; This case should be solved very quickly. Name the episode and scene where we see our Lt. in the exact same spot when the house had a different occupant.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-149: rating 5; This case should be solved very quickly. Name the episode and scene where we see our Lt. in the exact same spot when the house had a different occupant.Eingefügtes Bild

Elvira in Scarface.What did I win? :)

• Administrators

L2-149 Wasn't it Castillo that used this elevator in Lau Li's house in "Golden Triangle"?

L2-149 Wasn't it Castillo that used this elevator in Lau Li's house in "Golden Triangle"?
Correct' date=' nice work but I must say timm525 had a funnier answer.:)[/color']

Hey I got one! crockettt must be asleep. ;)

Or maybe he was still on the phone to Shawn Spencer at the Psych Office or maybe the Phychic help line getting the answer and they had him on hold.:) Rumor has it Shawn Spencer gives him the answers after scanning the Vice DVDs at high speed.

• Administrators

Or maybe he was still on the phone to Shawn Spencer at the Psych Office or maybe the Phychic help line getting the answer and they had him on hold.:) Rumor has it Shawn Spencer gives him the answers after scanning the Vice DVDs at high speed.

He sure does something, the guy's an encyclopedia. :thumbsup: