Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

"East Side High" in the Good Collar? Looks like Miami High.
Negative' date=' try again. This case is proving better than I thought. I thought it would be recognized right away[/color']

L2-170: rating 8, Name the episode and scene where we see this building "indirectly". You may need the bat computer for this case/ riddle. We all know the interior of the O.C.B. was filmed on set inside stage A at Greenwich Studios (except for the Pilot) and this building is real, not a set yet we see it inside the O.C.B.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-170: rating 8" data-date=" Name the episode and scene where we see this building "indirectly". You may need the bat computer for this case/ riddle. We all know the interior of the O.C.B. was filmed on set inside stage A at Greenwich Studios (except for the Pilot) and this building is real, not a set yet we see it inside the O.C.B.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp21293741.png

It's from Out Where The Buses Don’t Run when Vice team review old interview with released Tony Arcaro who proudly displayed his newspaper headline to the media. :)[ATTACH=CONFIG]4728[/ATTACH]

post-3900-13892963854046_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

L2-173Wasn't this also seen at the beginning of "World of Trouble"? On the way to see the demonstration of H.A.V.O.C.?

L2-174: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Is it the Atlantis Condominum located at 2025 Brickell Avenue ?I think it's from Redemption in Blood when Crockett's rumbles and memory comes back.