Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators

The first picture is from the teaser of Freefall. The second from when they are headed to the bank.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Hmm, I watched the teaser of "Freefall" looking for this location. I must've blinked.

You know what Crockett says about blinking. They did however race around this track and then stop in this location for some time. I thought the distictive pattern in the wall was the main feature that stood out to me.

Breaks over. L2-153: rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see:'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp274062e2.png' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[/SIZE">
Calderone's Demise (Sonny & Rico arrive in the island). :)This was filmed in Christiansted' date=' St. Croix, U.S. Virgin IslandsEingefügtes Bild

L2-154: rating 8. Name the episode and scene where we see this during a driving scene:Eingefügtes Bild

Season 1Heart of DarknessSonny&Rico on the way to a meeting[ATTACH=CONFIG]4671[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963814052_thumb.jpg

L2-155: rating 6; Not a driving scene but there is driving in the scene. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

The Home Invaders (Gina takes the prostitute to the parking lot to verify that Romano was the one that beat her up) :)

• Administrators

L2-156; rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Whatever Works, Cops pull the two guys in the Porsche over?

L2-156 from Leap of Faith in teaser. Crockett calls it Bradford College. It is actually the University of Miami's School of Marine Science on Rickenbacker Causeway. You see it right before Peter gets talked off the roof.

156: @miamijimf: I think, the pic refers to a different scene in "Leap of Faith": when the young cop with hallucinations is nearly run over by a truck. But generally, you´re right, of course. BTW: In the final scene of this ep (when the bad guy plunges to death) they use a different building for the college, one with a significant red sculpture and "montgomery hall" written on the front wall. I´ve not been able to find it so far.

L2-156 from Leap of Faith in teaser. Crockett calls it Bradford College. It is actually the University of Miami's School of Marine Science on Rickenbacker Causeway. You see it right before Peter gets talked off the roof.

Correct!

L2-157: rating 8; This is a fairly unique kitchen. Name the episode and scene where we see it in Vice. Note: we see it from the opposite direction and not as completely as this but you cannot miss the overhead, unique lighting.Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-157Looks like Frank Mosca's kitchen where Sonny held Frank Stallone's (Billy) face to the fire.

L2-157: rating 8; This is a fairly unique kitchen. Name the episode and scene where we see it in Vice. Note: we see it from the opposite direction and not as completely as this but you cannot miss the overhead" data-date=" unique lighting.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp1a4248f2.png

Season 4Blood and RosesSonny and Rico looking for Gina[ATTACH=CONFIG]4674[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963815317_thumb.jpg

L2-157Looks like Frank Mosca's kitchen where Sonny held Frank Stallone's (Billy) face to the fire.

Correct! all though I am actually looking for a different episode where we see this same kitchen from the opposite direction. So you are correct but the case remains open.

Season 4Blood and RosesSonny and Rico looking for Gina[ATTACH=CONFIG]4674[/ATTACH]

Correct. Ferrariman just beat you to the punch but you have the screen cap that takes some time. The good news is the answer I am looking for is another episode where we see this kitchen from the opposite direction. Now that yall know the house it should be easy. Case remains open.

156: @miamijimf: I think' date=' the pic refers to a different scene in "Leap of Faith": when the young cop with hallucinations is nearly run over by a truck. But generally, you´re right, of course. BTW: In the final scene of this ep (when the bad guy plunges to death) they use a different building for the college, one with a significant red sculpture and "montgomery hall" written on the front wall. I´ve not been able to find it so far.[/quote']Thanks for the info Tom, I'll look for the building.

Correct! all though I am actually looking for a different episode where we see this same kitchen from the opposite direction. So you are correct but the case remains open.

It's quite easy. :) This is from Free Verse when Sonny and Rico talking with Hector in the safe house.Eingefügtes Bild