Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

I'm probably wrong, but the first image that came to mind was Trudy and Gina in a dress shop, trying on clothes for their undercover prostitute roles???Don't know the episode.

L2-145; rating 8; This one may be a little tougher imo. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Not surprisingly it reminds me of the Anchor Shops building even though the windows don't match my 2008 photos.

L2-145; rating 8; This one may be a little tougher imo. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Charlie,Is this from Golden Triangle when Gina & Trudie are tailing the women who are shopping? I think it looks like Crandon Boulvevard shopping centre on Key Biscayne

I'm probably wrong' date=' but the first image that came to mind was Trudy and Gina in a dress shop, trying on clothes for their undercover prostitute roles???Don't know the episode.[/quote'] Good guess and not too far away from where that was filmed but not correct.

Not surprisingly it reminds me of the Anchor Shops building even though the windows don't match my 2008 photos.
Oh' date=' you just see LMD everywhere. lol[/color']

Charlie' date='Is this from Golden Triangle when Gina & Trudie are tailing the women who are shopping? I think it looks like Crandon Boulvevard shopping centre on Key Biscayne[/quote'] No, sorry. This is on SoBe. Interesting thing is that the building seen at the very far right of my pic was not there at the time of Vice but it has the same paint scheme now as the main building, front and center that we saw in Vice had back then. It is white and grey now but was what I will call a peaches and cream paint job then.

Is it from the teaser of Everybody's In Showbiz ?Eingefügtes Bild

L2-139" data-date=" rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;[ATTACH=CONFIG">

4530[/ATTACH]

Eingefügtes BildSecond oldest unsolved cold case

L2-145; rating 8; This one may be a little tougher imo. Name the episode and scene where we see;'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpe3dd41b3.png' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[/SIZE">
The third of the three unsolved cases. It was painted white and pink when Vice filmed here' date='[/color']

• Administrators
L2-139" data-date=" rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see;[ATTACH=CONFIG">

4530[/ATTACH]

Was that the basketball arena from The Fix?

I have noticed that sometimes a new case will spur some rapid case solving so even though there are three unsolved cases here is a new case that appears earlier in the series than any of the three unsolved cases. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

The teaser of Victims Of Circumstance.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-125 is now the only unsolved case. However a new case has just arrived. A very difficult case but by my estimation not as hard as L2-125.L2-126: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Forgive Us Our Debts (Crockett & Tubbs are waiting for Felicia) Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildSecond oldest unsolved cold case

L2-139; rating 7: We now have just two unsolved cases. I think this one is not as hard as the two that Crockettt just solved. This is from a chase scene.Edit: From previous clue we know this is after Forgive Us Our Debts.

I have noticed that sometimes a new case will spur some rapid case solving so even though there are three unsolved cases here is a new case that appears earlier in the series than any of the three unsolved cases. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

This is the other unsolved case. L2-140; rating 8; This building is scene in the background as the action passes it. Edit: We know from clue that this is from earlier in the series than Forgive Us Our Debts.