Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Case L2-911: rating sad; I think we all recognize this episode and scenes:Eingefügtes BildMissing:Eingefügtes BildMissing:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMissing:Eingefügtes Bild

Yep,very sad indeed.You know something I don't know if I should have answered this of all days.It was so wrong on a day like this.I remember waiting for an email from my brother to make sure he was ok and did not here from him and he was suppose to be in the tower.And so so much sadness for the people who did not have that second chance with there family or other.Sorry just a bit strange.Season 2Prodigal SonRico and Sonny go to New York.And you see Sonny walking where the twin towers stood.

L2-162: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see this. Only difference is the Vice camera was located under the bridge not on it but otherwise we see the exact same view.Eingefügtes Bild

It's from Victims of Circumstance when Diabolos attacking smugglers under the bridge.Eingefügtes BildThis was filmed at Merrill Stevens Dry Dock, 1270 NW 11th Street, Miami. We also see it in Yankee Dollar & Knock Knock... Who's There? (interior shots) :)

It's from Victims of Circumstance when Diabolos attacking smugglers under the bridge.Eingefügtes BildThis was filmed at Merrill Stevens Dry Dock' date=' 1270 NW 11th Street, Miami. We also see it in Yankee Dollar & Knock Knock... Who's There? (interior shots) :)[/quote'] Correct

• Administrators

L2-165I'll take a guess and say it was Rico in "Whatever Works" when he got out of his car to confront the cops that were following him.

L2-165: rating 7; Lots of things happened in this area but can you name the episode and scene where someone was seen standing here at night.Eingefügtes Bild

It's from Little Miss Dangerous when Cat is looking for Jackie. :)

L2-165I'll take a guess and say it was Rico in "Whatever Works" when he got out of his car to confront the cops that were following him.

Good guess but not it.

L2-166: rating 6; name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

I think it's from Trust Fund Pirates when Crockett and Tubbs go to check Jimbo out at his trailer located in an aviation junkyard. :)Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-167: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Is that the apartment in Streetwise where the shoot out occurred?

• Administrators

L2-167: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

The Nemo Hotel from the teaser of "Red Tape"

• Administrators

I was thinking of that as the short wall looks like the one Sonny went over prior to the explosion but it looks a little small to be the hotel?

L2-168: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Season 1Episode 10Give a little take a little[ATTACH=CONFIG]4727[/ATTACH]Gina and Trudy go lingerie shopping

post-10210-13892963828825_thumb.jpg

Season 1Episode 10Give a little take a little[ATTACH=CONFIG]4727[/ATTACH]Gina and Trudy go lingerie shopping

Yes' date=' great job and great screen capture.[/color']