Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Case L2-183: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see this:Eingefügtes Bild

It's from Bad Timing when Cruz & Wilson hit a liquor store and they kill one of the policemen.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-184; rating 7; We have not had a case from the Burn Notice file for a while so here is one. In Vice we see this location from a different view point than we do here in this screen capture. Name the episode and scene where the Vice action took place on this cut of water.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-184; rating 7; We have not had a case from the Burn Notice file for a while so here is one. In Vice we see this location from a different view point than we do here in this screen capture. Name the episode and scene where the Vice action took place on this cut of water.'Eingefügtes[/SIZE">
I think it's the boat race from The Great McCarthy. The boats go through Haulover cut and we can see the Harbor House condo' date=' which was also featured in Cocaine Cowboys. Sadly, it was torn down and replaced by new modern condo building. :)Eingefügtes Bild

L2-185: rating 7; This is the last case of L2-round 1. Not to worry round 2 will start right away. Very much like round 1 but with some tweaks and 1 important rule change that is intended to make the game better for all. I think this game has a great concept behind it but from time to time adjustments can be made to improve it. So before the reset button is pushed, lets solve the last case of round 1. Who is this dashing gentleman standing in for, in what episode and scene(please pardon the grammar)Eingefügtes Bild

Round 2 will start with L2-201 shortly. I have hit the reset button and right now it is a new game with no "score". The list of level two players remains the same and the basic rules remain the same with the addition of a new important rule. This rule is being introduced in hopes that the game will be made more enjoyable and inclusive. From this point forward if you correctly answer a question/solve a case you may not answer/solve or respond to the next case or cases unless that case has been open for a period of 48 hours. In the unlikely event that you have correctly answered a case and more than one case follows that are unsolved the 48 hour rule applies to both cases. For example you solve a case, and I immediately introduce a new case. It goes unsolved and I introduce a new case the next day. The 48 hour ban also relates to that case. This by no means is meant to punish success, it is just the best way I have come up with to open the thread up to the most people, the fairest way. If you are chomping at the bit to answer but are restricted I will be more than happy to receive a pm from you with your answer, and that way allow the game to go on for everyone else unhindered.When another case is solved by another location detective then any subsequent cases are again fair game until you correctly answer another case at which point the 48 hour rule goes back into affect. Please note that does not mean 48 hours from the time you solved your case. It means 48 hours from the time I post the new case.Again please don't feel I am punishing success. It is simply the fairest plan I have come up with to allow the most participation. For a number of reasons people get a chance to solve cases at different rates. If a person has limited times per day/week to access the thread (as I would guess is true of most people) this rule should help level the playing field. Again don't hesitate to private message me with your answer if you are on the 48 hour ban.

Canal where McGreggor was was found? "Lend me an Ear"
Nice guess' date=' so very close but not correct. Mcgregor was found in the Miami River in downtown Miami and will be the subject of another case in the future. Try again.[/color']

L2-201Lombard's bookie stakeout in the "One Eyed Jack" teaser?
You also are thinking this is the Miami River in DT Miami. If it were the stretch where McGregor was found as Timm525 guessed then it would also have been visible in the distant background in the ep and scene you state' date=' but this is not that location.Please try again, Timm525 is very close.[/color']

L2-201Boat chase at the beginning of "Lend Me An Ear"?
Yes correct! You have the honor of correctly solving the first case of Round 2. Of course with that comes the restriction of not being able to answer the next case that is about to get posted unless it goes unanswered for 48 hours' date=' sorry pal. Honorable mention to Timm525 who guessed the correct episode but had the wrong scene. Sorry but I guess I am just mean and require both. Castillo would stop smiling at me if I let it slide. Good work and pats on the back to both detectives[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp01ac03b4_0f.jpgEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

Correct of course' date=' nice screen capture. Now Ferrariman is back in and Crockett is on the bench for 48 hours from when I post the next case. I won't waste time and space repeating this but will do it the first few times so it is clear and we are use to it.[/color']

Special thanks to all who played in round 1 be it with correct or incorrect answers your participation added enjoyment and value to the thread. I just completed a recap of round 1 scoring and two people have solved two level two cases and are just one case away from joining the ranks of super sleuths as level two location detectives. MiamiVice23 and The Talk I hope you continue in round two and earn your gold badge or rather your location detective icon, you just need 1 more case. The following is a list of all those who solved cases:CrocketttAlleycatMiamijimfFerrarimanTomLNGLKCarolineUKSonnyBurnettMiamiVice23The TalkMatt5Timm525Jimmy

[SIZE=3">

Vice goes to church' date=' L2-203: rating 6; Vice used several different churches in it's run. When and where (episode and scene) do we see this one:[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp335ea92a_0f.jpg

Church of the Little Flower in the Gables. Seen in To Have and To Hold wedding scene in the teaser.