Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

While you investigate L2-216 a new case has arrived. Who can forget this touching scene in Porky's 3: Revenge. More importantly who can remember the episode and scene in Miami Vice that was filmed in the same spot and name it. Note in the third picture the wall the kids are sitting on or leaning against:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Hummmm.... Definitely Miami? Ending scene with Callie?

If I could give awards for speed you would get one for this answer' date=' and there was a wall near the safe house, but sorry, answer not correct.[/color']

There is only a few places in Souuth Florida where you can find stands of Australian Pine on the beach like we see in this background. Do not let this mislead you though. That picture is there to help you identify the location not to say the trees are part of the Vice scene.

• Administrators

L2-216I'm probably wrong but could it be where Tubbs met Angelina painting on the beach in "Calderone's Demise"?

L2-216I'm probably wrong but could it be where Tubbs met Angelina painting on the beach in "Calderone's Demise"?

Nice try but not correct. There was a scene from that ep filmed very close to this spot but not right here.

While you investigate L2-216 a new case has arrived. Who can forget this touching scene in Porky's 3: Revenge. More importantly who can remember the episode and scene in Miami Vice that was filmed in the same spot and name it. Note in the third picture the wall the kids are sitting on or leaning against:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This is L2-217 right? Here's a shot in the dark- The Afternoon Plane- the beach scene after Rico and Alicia dismount from the horse.

This is L2-217 right? Here's a shot in the dark- The Afternoon Plane- the beach scene after Rico and Alicia dismount from the horse.

I will have to take a look at that one. I don't think so but I cannot remember the scene clearly enough to be positive. At any rate it is not the scene I was looking for so keep investigating and I will check Afternoon Plane.

• Administrators

L2-217I'm thinking of the scene from "Rock and a Hard Place" where Sonny is negotiating with Freemont & Wiggins as they walk along a similar wall and a girl on rollerblades goes by?

A stab in the dark here: Calderone's Return - Part 2' date=' masquerade beach party:rolleyes:[/quote'] Close, that was filmed in the same park not too far away but not filmed right here. In the ep. I am looking for you can see the wall as well as of course the ocean.

L2-217I'm thinking of the scene from "Rock and a Hard Place" where Sonny is negotiating with Freemont & Wiggins as they walk along a similar wall and a girl on rollerblades goes by?
Nope' date=' sorry, not it.[/color']New clue: I am looking for a 1 man scene.

While you investigate L2-216 a new case has arrived. Who can forget this touching scene in Porky's 3: Revenge. More importantly who can remember the episode and scene in Miami Vice that was filmed in the same spot and name it. Note in the third picture the wall the kids are sitting on or leaning against:'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp7aa0cf0e.png' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp3159a027.png' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp9ed0d967.png' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[/SIZE">
I'm probably wrong' date=' but is it the teaser of Golden Triangle Part 2 ?Eingefügtes Bild