Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Florence Italy. Thats where her body was dumped from the Porshe.

This is that same intersection and you are correct that it is the same location but I am looking for the ep. where we see it like in my picture. In Florence Italy we do not get a view like in my picture. Different camera location and direction. So it is this location but can you name the ep where the view is the same as my picture.

[SIZE=3">

L2-216: Not from season 1 or 2; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Case still open' date=' anyone can solve. Not a driving scene, not from season 1 or 2.[/color']

Also still open' date=' not Florence Italy. Anyone but Crockettt can solve.[/color']

It's from Whatever Works when Tubbs gets into his car. :)Eingefügtes Bild

Case still open' date=' anyone can solve. Not a driving scene, not from season 1 or 2.[/color']

L2-215 is this from Over the Line where the off duty police are killed?

L2-215 is this from Over the Line where the off duty police are killed?

I believe you are referring to L2-216 not 215 but in either case it is not from Over the Line.It is from an earlier ep.

Ref L2-220Season 4 - "Baseballs of Death " teaser - also seen in "Heroes of the Revolution " doubling as New York City when C&T touchdown in the big apple in the cab.:D

I believe you are referring to L2-216 not 215 but in either case it is not from Over the Line.It is from an earlier ep.

Can I ask - is this building for L2-216 in South Beach?

L2-231: This case comes to us from the Bad Boys file; Here we see Julie and Marcus fleeing out of the building and down the stairs. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where someone uses the same fire escape to exit this building:Eingefügtes BildBrighter picture from GE:Eingefügtes Bild

L2-221: This case comes to us from the Bad Boys file; Here we see Julie and Marcus fleeing out of the building and down the stairs. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where someone uses the same fire escape to exit this building:Eingefügtes BildBrighter picture from GE:Eingefügtes Bild

Hell Hath no Fury when Beaks goes down the stairs to try to escape from the media, the cops, and the hit man.

Hell Hath no Fury when Beaks goes down the stairs to try to escape from the media' date=' the cops, and the hit man.[/quote']Thats the back of The Tides isnt it on Ocean :D

I believe we first see it in "Heart of Darkness" during the montage after the opening credits. We also see shots of the courthouse and then it moves to Crockett and Tubbs in the car with Jimmy and Artie.

I believe we first see it in "Heart of Darkness" during the montage after the opening credits. We also see shots of the courthouse and then it moves to Crockett and Tubbs in the car with Jimmy and Artie.

CorrectEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild