Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

We did this one not very long ago. L2-150 on page 83

Sorry about that' date=' I guess I will need to pick up drinking so I will have an excuse. I guess another indication that I am not as young as I use to be. At least it was not one from last week, lol.[/size']

L2-213: Another case from the Burn Notice file. From episode 48 Breach of Faith, Jesse and Fiona find Tom on Ocean Drive at what is now the steak house. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where we see Stan doing some of his typical back up work here:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

[SIZE=3">

L2-213: Another case from the Burn Notice file. From episode 48 Breach of Faith' date=' Jesse and Fiona find Tom on Ocean Drive at what is now the steak house. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where we see Stan doing some of his typical back up work here:[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpb71c0f86.pngEingefügtes Bild

I think it's from the teaser of Sons And Lovers. :)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Could this be from Miracle Man where he is giving away money and Izzy is selling some stuff. At that moment a drive by shooting scene also occurs.Later

Could this be from Miracle Man where he is giving away money and Izzy is selling some stuff. At that moment a drive by shooting scene also occurs.Later

Not too far off' date=' but not correct. Try again.[/color']

[SIZE=3">

L2-213: Another case from the Burn Notice file. From episode 48 Breach of Faith' date=' Jesse and Fiona find Tom on Ocean Drive at what is now the steak house. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene where we see Stan doing some of his typical back up work here:[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wpb71c0f86.pngEingefügtes Bild

FYI: This is how Stan's perch looked in 1967 as seen in Tony RomeEingefügtes Bild

L2-215: Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bildbtw/fyi; I have just published Sons and Lovers on my location site which means that I have completed documenting the locations for the first two seasons of Vice. This was a big goal for me and I am happy to have completed it. I will continue to work, now on season 3 but I will also take some time to go back and tweak the existing pages fine tunning them and looking for the yet unfound locations :balloon:

[SIZE=3">

L2-215: Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bildbtw/fyi; I have just published Sons and Lovers on my location site which means that I have completed documenting the locations for the first two seasons of Vice. This was a big goal for me and I am happy to have completed it. I will continue to work' date=' now on season 3 but I will also take some time to go back and tweak the existing pages fine tunning them and looking for the yet unfound locations :balloon:[/size']

The teaser of Florence Italy. :)Eingefügtes Bild

L2-217: Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

That's got to be Virginia Key. I think it from No Exit when Rico under cover gets a practical demo of the stinger missile.

That's got to be Virginia Key. I think it from No Exit when Rico under cover gets a practical demo of the stinger missile.

Correct! You got it mang.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-218: Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Is this Linda Colby's house in Knock Knock...Who's There?