Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-219: In this episode one of the three bad guys was suspected to have escaped through here.Eingefügtes BildIf you climb straight up from here you would be in the center of the Vice action. At one point in the scene if you look past our vice cops and out the window you would see this location as seen behind Frank Sinatra in the movie Tony Rome. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

This location used twice in the first two seasons but I am looking for the one where we see this area out a window in the bg and 1 of the bad guys gets away underground.

L2-219: In this episode one of the three bad guys was suspected to have escaped through here.Eingefügtes BildIf you climb straight up from here you would be in the center of the Vice action. At one point in the scene if you look past our vice cops and out the window you would see this location as seen behind Frank Sinatra in the movie Tony Rome. Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildThe teaser of Sons & Lovers. :)We see vice cops inside the famous Corsair Hotel. :)

Isn't there a new rule regarding answering questions when you've got one correct? I thought it was within 48 hours? Can you please explain again as it looks as though its continuing as before? Thanks

Isn't there a new rule regarding answering questions when you've got one correct? I thought it was within 48 hours? Can you please explain again as it looks as though its continuing as before? Thanks
It is likely to be a little confusing at first but I am trying to avoid having it any more complicated than necessary. Basicly the rule is to prevent someone from answering one question right after another. When you correctly solve a case you cannot answer the next one unless it remains unsolved for 48 hours. However; as in this case' date=' if another case is posted and solved w/i that 48 hours that lifts the ban because the next case has been solved. If cases are being solved fairly quickly then it is possible to answer a question/case correctly and then have someone else answer the next case correctly (placing the ban on them)allowing you back in the game w/i just a short period of time. So Crockettt was perfectly w/i the rules to answer since alleycat had solved the last case.If anyone has suggestions as to how the game can operate better, have better rules or be more fun, interesting, etc. I am always open to suggestions, so don't hesitate to give me a pm with your ideas. I am not afraid to try new things just because someone else came up with the idea so please feel free to pm. [/color']

Eingefügtes BildThe teaser of Sons & Lovers. :)We see vice cops inside the famous Corsair Hotel. :)

Yes correct. Thanks for the screen capture and nice work though there are points in the scene that better show the area around Taverna Opa.

L2-216: Not from season 1 or 2; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Bump to remind us this case is still unsolved. Looks like we have a tough case on our hands. This is not from a driving scene.

L2-220: Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

It looks like the house where Castillo visits his recently departed friend's Russian wife and son. He takes them to a "safe Place" (the Deering Estate) Episode: Bushido. And its not even an LMD scene but it is season two.

It is likely to be a little confusing at first but I am trying to avoid having it any more complicated than necessary. Basicly the rule is to prevent someone from answering one question right after another. When you correctly solve a case you cannot answer the next one unless it remains unsolved for 48 hours. However; as in this case' date=' if another case is posted and solved w/i that 48 hours that lifts the ban because the next case has been solved. If cases are being solved fairly quickly then it is possible to answer a question/case correctly and then have someone else answer the next case correctly (placing the ban on them)allowing you back in the game w/i just a short period of time. So Crockettt was perfectly w/i the rules to answer since alleycat had solved the last case.If anyone has suggestions as to how the game can operate better, have better rules or be more fun, interesting, etc. I am always open to suggestions, so don't hesitate to give me a pm with your ideas. I am not afraid to try new things just because someone else came up with the idea so please feel free to pm. [/color']

Thanks for explaining it again. I lost track of who had answered when which was why I was confused.

It looks like the house where Castillo visits his recently departed friend's Russian wife and son. He takes them to a "safe Place" (the Deering Estate) Episode: Bushido. And its not even an LMD scene but it is season two.

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-221: This case maybe tough because like L2-216 it is of buildings scene in the background, and while they are important to someone like me who is looking to identify where a scene was filmed they may not be of importance to the person enjoying the show without concentrating on the background. A good challenge is a good thing so name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

L2-221: This case maybe tough because like L2-216 it is of buildings scene in the background" data-date=" and while they are important to someone like me who is looking to identify where a scene was filmed they may not be of importance to the person enjoying the show without concentrating on the background. A good challenge is a good thing so name the episode and scene where we see:[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp543a47e2_0f.jpg

From the Pilot "Brothers Keeper" background buildings on Collins Avenue as Sonny tells Eddie's wife about his death unfortunately the small eaterie is long gone and replaced by a Kenneth Cole store:(:D

Bump to remind us this case is still unsolved. Looks like we have a tough case on our hands. This is not from a driving scene.

Is it from Love at First Sight when Crockett & Tubbs find Choo-Choo ?

From the Pilot "Brothers Keeper" background buildings on Collins Avenue as Sonny tells Eddie's wife about his death unfortunately the small eaterie is long gone and replaced by a Kenneth Cole store:(:D
Correct! Yeah' date=' man do I wish that little restaurant was still there. Talk about a cool place to have lunch..[img']http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wpd40867bd.pngEingefügtes Bild

Is this Borges' apartment in S3 Baby Blues? L2-216

• Administrators

L2-212: Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

We did this one not very long ago. L2-150 on page 83