Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

• Administrators

L2-211: Name the episode and scene where we see this at night:Eingefügtes Bild

Was this an alley that Cat went down in LMD?

Isn't this the apartment where Tubbs looks after Cindy then Crockett and Danielle Hier arrives from the episode French Twist?Just a wild guess

Isn't this the apartment where Tubbs looks after Cindy then Crockett and Danielle Hier arrives from the episode French Twist?Just a wild guess

No but interesting guess.The object seen out the window is an elevated metrorail/metromover.In my picture it looks closer than it really is. There is a main road in between.

No but interesting guess.The object seen out the window is an elevated metrorail/metromover.In my picture it looks closer than it really is. There is a main road in between.

great find .

L2-213: This case comes to us from the Burn Notice file. If you don't watch Burn Notice then what you need to Know is this is Paul's house (Burt Reynolds) from the episode Past and Future Tense and Michael is helping him retrieve some evidence from his safe. The important thing is that this house has been redone since we saw it in Vice but knowing that Paul lives on the beach is good to know. I can give more of a hand if need be but you should be able to get it.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-213: This case comes to us from the Burn Notice file. If you don't watch Burn Notice then what you need to Know is this is Paul's house (Burt Reynolds) from the episode Past and Future Tense and Michael is helping him retrieve some evidence from his safe. The important thing is that this house has been redone since we saw it in Vice but knowing that Paul lives on the beach is good to know. I can give more of a hand if need be but you should be able to get it.Eingefügtes Bild

Sarah's house in Yankee Dollar. If I am right it has changed a lot.

Sarah's house in Yankee Dollar. If I am right it has changed a lot.
It has not changed allot. Try again' date=' it is not Sarah's beach house.[/color']

Really frustrating. The Burn Notice DVD gives you a beautiful view of the house and surroundings. I read the Burn Notes and searched the Glossary and Location Guide for that area but still can't place the house in Vice. Maybe this will help someone else.

Really frustrating. The Burn Notice DVD gives you a beautiful view of the house and surroundings. I read the Burn Notes and searched the Glossary and Location Guide for that area but still can't place the house in Vice. Maybe this will help someone else.

You have gotta be kidding me Colonel. You must have been totally ditracted by the actress in Vice that you can't remember anything else.

You have gotta be kidding me Colonel. You must have been totally ditracted by the actress in Vice that you can't remember anything else.

This isn't the safe house from LMD?

This isn't the safe house from LMD?
No' date=' some good guesses and there arn't that many beach houses left. LMD was on the water but this is beach, direct walk from the ocean.[/color']

No' date=' some good guesses and there arn't that many beach houses left. LMD was on the water but this is beach, direct walk from the ocean.[/color']

Can I try the safe house from Definitely Miami where Sonny takes Callie?

L2-214: name the episode and scene where we see C+T go here;Eingefügtes Bild

Good work CarolineUK.About L2-214 I would guess the hanger in Smuggler's Blues where C&T visit Jimmy.