Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

[L2-158: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Season 2THE DUTCH OVENThe driving scene where Sonny picks Trudy up with the daytona.Trudy is dressed as hooker.

L2-160: rating 6; These woman may have heard that Sonny likes to shoot pool here or it may just be an advertisement for Budweiser's new light beer (1984). Most likely the first but what I need to know is the episode and scene where we saw this minus the woman in Miami Vice;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-160: rating 6; These woman may have heard that Sonny likes to shoot pool here or it may just be an advertisement for Budweiser's new light beer (1984). Most likely the first but what I need to know is the episode and scene where we saw this minus the woman in Miami Vice;Eingefügtes Bild

We see this advertisement in Cathleen's bar from Bad Timing. :)

We see this advertisement in Cathleen's bar from Bad Timing. :)

Yes Bad Timing. Actually this ad shot was taken inside the bar at the same pool table.

L2-161: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see this view at night;Eingefügtes Bild

The teaser of Cool Runnin. Venetian Causeway can be seen in the picture. :)Eingefügtes Bild

L2-162: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see this. Only difference is the Vice camera was located under the bridge not on it but otherwise we see the exact same view.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-162: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see this. Only difference is the Vice camera was located under the bridge not on it but otherwise we see the exact same view.Eingefügtes Bild

Knock Knock... Who's There? (night scenes at boat dock).

Knock Knock... Who's There? (night scenes at boat dock).

Sorry for the delay. That is not it. I am looking for the scene where we see it like this except for the height of the camera. Daytime also.

Is it from Badge Of Dishonor ?

Is it from Badge Of Dishonor ?

Good guess but not it. Clearly I have spent most of my time on the earlier episodes because I have worked on the episodes in order on my web site. Because of this my trivia has in the past has been weighted toward the first two seasons but I am making an effort in Level two to get away from that and do more work on later episodes.While it will still probably be somewhat weighted toward the first two seasons it will be much less so. L2-162 is an example of looking to later episodes.;)

L2-163: rating 7; It has been a little while since we had a case from the Burn Notice file. As Fiona drives by this familiar location Michael guides a bomb via a rope under the trailing car and ends the chase with a boom. A fire so big you could cook _____ well you know what. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene when we see this same location. There is more than one episode that used this location but I am looking for one where we see Tubbs hereEingefügtes Bild.

L2-163: rating 7; It has been a little while since we had a case from the Burn Notice file. As Fiona drives by this familiar location Michael guides a bomb via a rope under the trailing car and ends the chase with a boom. A fire so big you could cook _____ well you know what. Name the Miami Vice episode and scene when we see this same location. There is more than one episode that used this location but I am looking for one where we see Tubbs hereEingefügtes Bild.

Little Prince (warehouse area). :)Eingefügtes Bild

L2-164: rating 8; You may recognize this photo as I have posted it before to help verify the location of another house used in another episode. This property was not vacant when Vice filmed here. It had several structures on it. Name the episode and scene where we see the good guys enter the property here.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-164: rating 8; You may recognize this photo as I have posted it before to help verify the location of another house used in another episode. This property was not vacant when Vice filmed here. It had several structures on it. Name the episode and scene where we see the good guys enter the property here.Eingefügtes Bild

Free Verse (Vice squad find Guerrero has been tortured by high-pitched sound). :)Eingefügtes Bild