Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

L2-125: rating 9; This one is not easy because it was not a major character in the episode it was only seen in passing, very briefly. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-125 is now the only unsolved case. However a new case has just arrived. A very difficult case but by my estimation not as hard as L2-125.L2-126: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-126I'm thinking the warehouse in "Little Prince" where Jorgenson stored his drugs?

125: this is briefly seen in a car drive of Crockett&Tubbs in the background. It's a house on North View Dr/Regatta Ave and as far as I remember that was in Junk Love.

125: this is briefly seen in a car drive of Crockett&Tubbs in the background. It's a house on North View Dr/Regatta Ave and as far as I remember that was in Junk Love.

Correct!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-127: rating 7; This case comes from Tony Rome. Tony has some man to man straight talk with Kosterman at this location. Name the episode and scene in Miami Vice where two people talk in this same spot.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L2-127: rating 7; This case comes from Tony Rome. Tony has some man to man straight talk with Kosterman at this location. Name the episode and scene in Miami Vice where two people talk in this same spot.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Whatever Works where Castillo meets the santeria priest? I think it is Villa Vizcaya where I'd love to visit

Whatever Works where Castillo meets the santeria priest? I think it is Villa Vizcaya where I'd love to visit

This was filmed at Villa Vizcaya but Whatever Works did not film at this exact location. They filmed on the other side of the property.

I think it's from The Rising Sun Of Death (the sword fight scenes).

L2-125 is now the only unsolved case. However a new case has just arrived. A very difficult case but by my estimation not as hard as L2-125.L2-126: rating 8; Name the episode and scene where we see:'<ahttp://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp3c6ed04d.png' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[/SIZE">
Season 1Episode 11Little PrinceI am taking a stab in the dark with this one and I might be mixing it up with another scene which is possible but anyway' date='Is this the warehouse where Sonny and Rico do the bust.[ATTACH=CONFIG']4457[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963724339_thumb.jpg

127: if you really mean TWO people, it's the final scene of Heart of Night (Castillo and May Ying during the Armatrading song). If more people are allowed: the opening credits of Rising sun of death.

127: if you really mean TWO people' date=' it's the final scene of Heart of Night (Castillo and May Ying during the Armatrading song). If more people are allowed: the opening credits of Rising sun of death.[/quote'] 1 more than 1 and 1 less than 3 people were there. You are correct, Heart of Night. Nice work

While you work on L2-126 a new case has come in L2-128; rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Haven't watch the ep in a long time but it reminds me of the Veterans Administration Rehabilitation Center in the Savage.

Eingefügtes Bild
Haven't watch the ep in a long time but it reminds me of the Veterans Administration Rehabilitation Center in the Savage.
I can see why it reminds you of the V.A. "Base Camp" from savage/Duty and Honor. Correct again' date=' case closed.[/size']Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

L2-129"Hit List" While chasing the hitman the Camaro goes straight but the Buick chasing them turns left up this driveway.