Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

"Over the Line" the house where the final shooting took place?
Well I guess the third time is not always a charm' date=' lol. Nice try but not correct.[/color']

While easy case L2-120:o goes unsolved a new case has come in from the Burn Notice files. L2-121: rating 8; In episodes 19, Rough Seas and 24 Seek and Destroy, gun runner Seymour lived in this house. However in Vice days it was not gun runners but drug runners who lived here. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-120: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Just a guess here- in Baseballs of Death the Embassy of Chile.

Just a guess here- in Baseballs of Death the Embassy of Chile.

Well this house certainly looks like it belongs on Star Island' date=' it is not. Think more mainland Miami- Lady in Cement- Raquel Welch getting out of the pool all wet, then you will be in the right neighborhood. Not the embassy , sorry[/color']

• Administrators

L2-120: rating 7; Name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Was that the house where the MV gang rescued/took Diane back in Rites of Passage?

Was that the house where the MV gang rescued/took Diane back in Rites of Passage?

No' date=' sorry that is not it.[/size']

While easy case L2-120:o goes unsolved a new case has come in from the Burn Notice files. L2-121: rating 8; In episodes 19" data-date=" Rough Seas and 24 Seek and Destroy, gun runner Seymour lived in this house. However in Vice days it was not gun runners but drug runners who lived here. Name the episode and scene where we see this;[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp2346a392.png

Season 5Episode 1Hostile Takeover[ATTACH=CONFIG]4427[/ATTACH]

post-10210-13892963720772_thumb.jpg

Season 5Episode 1Hostile Takeover[ATTACH=CONFIG]4427[/ATTACH]

Correct' date=' and you know dat. Nice screen cap. Case closed[/color']

L2-120:Indian wars?The house where Castillo/Melendes came in the beginning of the episode?

No sorry this house is not on Star Island. try again

L2-122: rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice files. Here we see Sam dumping some weapons into the Miami River, what a waste. Years earlier we saw Crockett and Tubbs + meeting on the river behind the sailboat we see in the bg here. Name the episode and scene.Eingefügtes Bild

L2-122: rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice files. Here we see Sam dumping some weapons into the Miami River" data-date=" what a waste. Years earlier we saw Crockett and Tubbs + meeting on the river behind the sailboat we see in the bg here. Name the episode and scene.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp5c720243.png

I have a hard time recognizing places along the river with all those new high rises. I will guess in Give a Little Take a Little when C&T crash Bob Rickert's drug storage area.

I have a hard time recognizing places along the river with all those new high rises. I will guess in Give a Little Take a Little when C&T crash Bob Rickert's drug storage area.

Sam is 985 yards down stream from where those drugs were found.

L2-122: rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice files. Here we see Sam dumping some weapons into the Miami River" data-date=" what a waste. Years earlier we saw Crockett and Tubbs + meeting on the river behind the sailboat we see in the bg here. Name the episode and scene.[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp0_wp0_wp0_wp0_wp5c720243.png

Lend Me An Ear (Sonny, Rico and Duddy have lunch).It was filmed in Big Fish Restaurant at Miami River :)

Lend Me An Ear (Sonny' date=' Rico and Duddy have lunch).It was filmed in Big Fish Restaurant at Miami River :)[/quote'] Correct

L2-123: rating 8; This building was seen in the background of a daytime driving scene. The distinctive tile pattern on the exterior wall is how I tracked this location down. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-123: rating 8; This building was seen in the background of a daytime driving scene. The distinctive tile pattern on the exterior wall is how I tracked this location down. Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild

Season 1Brother's KeeperSonny and Leon driving in Leon's Mercedes[ATTACH=CONFIG]4442[/ATTACH]

post-10210-1389296372296_thumb.jpg

[SIZE=3">

L2-124: rating 7; name the episode and scene where we see:Eingefügtes Bild

Taking a SWAG here' date=' this looks a little like the place near the end of [i']Red Tape where Crockett takes off in the Testarossa after hearing from Diaz about the meet.

Red Tape where Crockett takes off in the Testarossa after hearing from Diaz about the meet.

Pretty good for a swag, you are correct.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild