Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

With Charlies permission this is L2-094. Below is a 1920s era aerial photo of Miami. A Vice scene takes place under and close to the south end of the modern equivalent of the vehicle bridge across the Miami River. Name the scene and episode. Charlie and F-Man please let others take a crack at this case.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it from Smugglers Blues where Trudy is tied up to the explosives?

With Charlies permission this is L2-094. Below is a 1920s era aerial photo of Miami. A Vice scene takes place under and close to the south end of the modern equivalent of the vehicle bridge across the Miami River. Name the scene and episode. Charlie and F-Man please let others take a crack at this case.Eingefügtes Bild

Is it from Little Prince (when Vice team find Mary's body under a bridge) ?

Is it from Little Prince (when Vice team find Mary's body under a bridge) ?

I checked all the episodes in everyone's guesses to make sure they didn't use the same bridge for those scenes. Good guesses but no one has got it yet. Please remember this photo is from the 1920s when there were very few bridges over the Miami River. One of the bridges in the photo is a RR bridge for Henry Flagler's Rail Road which eventually went to Key West. I suggest you use Google Earth to match the contours of the River with the photo. Happy 4th everyone!

I checked all the episodes in everyone's guesses to make sure they didn't use the same bridge for those scenes. Good guesses but no one has got it yet. Please remember this photo is from the 1920s when there were very few bridges over the Miami River. One of the bridges in the photo is a RR bridge for Henry Flagler's Rail Road which eventually went to Key West. I suggest you use Google Earth to match the contours of the River with the photo. Happy 4th everyone!

Would it be S Miami Avenue - the location of the evidence vault from the episode Theresa?

Would it be S Miami Avenue - the location of the evidence vault from the episode Theresa?

Wow you got it Caroline. Good job. Eingefügtes Bild Crockett drove under this bridge in "Theresa" as he approached the police warehouse (which was then blown up). When I first saw the 1920s photo I thought it was the Brickell Bridge but a closer look at the picture and GE showed that the Miami Ave Bridge must have come first.

CarolineUK, that is the same lot as Smuggler's Blues, though not under the bridge. The evidence warehouse in Theresa was built about 40 yards from where the trailer had been in Smuggler's Blues. The new bridge under construction was also seen when Izzy and Noogie stole the cement truck in Made For Each Other.Eingefügtes BildThe R.P.G. attack was also launched from this bridge in The Good Collar.

L2-096:rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see this California location;Eingefügtes Bild

Season 2One Way TicketJean Faber and Thurmond discuss Langley killing and wants out of his association.

Season 2One Way TicketJean Faber and Thurmond discuss Langley killing and wants out of his association.

Correct of course.

L2-097:rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice file. Here we see Sam, Michael and a client names Winston being chased by three bikers. They are being chased in the exact same spot (but going in the opposite direction) that we saw a chase in Miami Vice. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-097:rating 7; Another case from the Burn Notice file. Here we see Sam" data-date=" Michael and a client names Winston being chased by three bikers. They are being chased in the exact same spot (but going in the opposite direction) that we saw a chase in Miami Vice. Name the episode and scene where we see this;[IMG">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp6a6c4939.png

Give a Little Take a Little, Sonny and Rico chasing Alvarado in the Bronco? Looks like Watson Is.

Give a Little Take a Little' date=' Sonny and Rico chasing Alvarado in the Bronco? Looks like Watson Is.[/quote'] Correct, nailed it, case closed.

While I am a little surprised that L2-098 was not solved right away it is ok because it has been a while since I have been able to have two open cases at the same time because you all are so good and this gives me that chance. Here is L2-099: rating 8; for the second open case. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-098: rating 6; Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

Sorry for the delay. It's from Smuggler's Blues (Sonny & Rico fly to Cartagena). It was filmed in Isla Grande Regional Airport, San Juan. :)

Eingefügtes Bild
Sorry for the delay. It's from Smuggler's Blues (Sonny & Rico fly to Cartagena). It was filmed in Isla Grande Regional Airport' date=' San Juan. :)[/quote'] Correct, case closed.Eingefügtes Bild

Well it looks like L2-099 maybe a bit of a challenge. I thought it might be before I posted it. Not going to give any clues, there is already one on the wall. Case L2-099 is the only unsolved/open case as we head into the triple digit cases. L2-100 comes to us from the movie files. From Bad Boys (1995), Max's Madam lived here in Bad Boys. This same house had a major role in a Miami Vice episode and at points the camera was set up in almost the same location looking the same way as we see here in Bad Boys. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild:thumbsup:100th Case!:clap:

Well it looks like L2-099 maybe a bit of a challenge. I thought it might be before I" data-date=" there is already one on the wall. Case L2-099 is the only unsolved/open case as we head into the triple digit cases. L2-100 comes to us from the movie files. From Bad Boys (1995), Max">

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.net/wpimages/wp1ecf48b5.png:thumbsup:100th Case!:clap:

Was it Sonny's cousins house he was "housesitting " in "Jack of all Trades ".?

Was it Sonny's cousins house he was "housesitting " in "Jack of all Trades ".?

I don't think so but I will have to go look at that one to be sure. Def. not the one I was thinking but I will check it out.

• Administrators

L2-100The safehouse where they kept Bourbon's daughter in "Freefall"?

While I am a little surprised that L2-098 was not solved right away it is ok because it has been a while since I have been able to have two open cases at the same time because you all are so good and this gives me that chance. Here is L2-099: rating 8; for the second open case. Name the episode and scene where we see this;Eingefügtes Bild

L2-099 is still unsolved.

• Administrators

Was that the wearhouse in the beginning of Evan?

We have an easy case here, maybe it will help get the detective juices flowing to help solve L2-099 (no relation to this case). L2-101: rating 5; Name the episode and scene where we see;Eingefügtes Bild